Your wine trip program
Departure from Bordeaux to Saint-Emilion!
- Meet your English speaking local guide at 1:50 pm in front of the Bordeaux Tourist Information Office.
- Direction to Saint-Emilion by air-conditioned minivan: discover the typical landscapes of the Bordeaux wine region during your journey.
Visit of a Winery and guided tour of Saint-Emilion
- Your tour starts with a stop at a Grand Cru or Grand Cru Classé Château. The visit ends with a tasting of the wines from the property.
- You continue with a Saint-Emilion medieval town guided walk.
Visit of a family-owned winery and return to Bordeaux
- Tour of a family-owned winery and enjoy a French aperitif (wine and cheese).
- Return to Bordeaux at 7:15 pm.
Options you can add to your trip
As a part of a gift, receive:
- your e-gift box on your mailbox
- your gift box by post (shipping costs 3 €)