Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Green-fee at Pau Golf Club 1856
- On your arrival in Pau, your stay begins with a golf course. According to the confirmed schedule, the Pau Golf Club 1856 in Billère welcomes you on its 18-hole course, par 69 on 5314m, designed by Architect - Willy Dunn. It is located in the extension of the castle park, near the Gave de Pau, where you can appreciate a splendid setting facing the mountains with trees that are over a hundred years old! - golf license required
- Settle in at Parc Beaumont - MGallery, a 5* hotel in Pau.
- Free access to the Bambou Spa (15m long indoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and hammam) and to the fitness room with magnificent views looking out onto the park and the Pyrenees.
- Night at the Parc Beaumont - MGallery.
Day 2 - Exploration of the Jurançon vineyard
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 15 minutes from the royal city, reach the slopes of Jurançon, a prestigious appellation in the South West. A road-book will guide you through beautiful landscapes of the Pyrenean foothills to reach your destination: a visit of 2 winemaker houses. Meet the winegrowers, go on an exceptional tour of their underground wine cellars and experience the fantastic wine-tasting sessions.
Availability: weekends (arrival on friday, saturday or sunday) between April and October.