Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Green-fee at Pau Golf Club 1856
- On your arrival in Pau, your stay begins with a golf course. According to the confirmed schedule, the Pau Golf Club 1856 in Billère welcomes you on its 18-hole course, par 69 on 5314m, designed by Architect - Willy Dunn. It is located in the extension of the castle park, near the Gave de Pau, where you can appreciate a splendid setting facing the mountains with trees that are over a hundred years old! - golf license required
- Settle in at Parc Beaumont - MGallery, a 5* hotel in Pau.
- Depending on the schedule, reserved and shared access to the Spa Bambou (15m long indoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool and sauna). Free time to enjoy the fitness room with a view or to explore the royal city at your leisure.
- Night at the Parc Beaumont - MGallery.
Day 2 - Exploration of the Jurançon vineyard
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 15 minutes from the royal city, reach the slopes of Jurançon, a prestigious appellation in the South West. A road-book will guide you through beautiful landscapes of the Pyrenean foothills to reach your destination: a visit of 2 winemaker houses. Meet the winegrowers, go on an exceptional tour of their underground wine cellars and experience the fantastic wine-tasting sessions.
Availability: weekends (arrival on friday, saturday or sunday) between April and October.