Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Arrival in the heart of the Alsace vineyard
- Arrival in Kaysersberg, imperial city since 1293 with an extraordinary patrimonial wealth.
- Settle into the Chambard, a five-star hotel
- Discover the village, its cobblestone alleys and its half-timbering houses located between vines and mountains, in the last constriction of the Weiss Valley before the opening of the plains.
- Dinner in the “Winstub” of the Chambard Hotel, a traditional bistro with local dishes from Alsace gastronomy revisited by the Michelin-starred chef Olivier Nasti. You will have the chance to taste sauerkraut, “Baeckeoffe”, snails, munster, …
- Overnight stay at the Chambard hotel.
Day 2 - Golf and Michelin-starred restaurants
- Buffet breakfast
- Leave for Ammerschwihr Golf Course for a 18 hole course (the green fee can be replaced by a spa care).
- On the Alsace wine route, you have a rendez-vous at the Bott-Geyl Estate for a visit followed by a tasting of its wonderful Grands Crus (biodynamic wine) : Sonneglanz, Furstentum, Schoenenbourg, Zellenberg, …
- Optional - Back to Kaysersberg and gastronomic dinner at the two-star Michelin restaurant in Chambard.
- Overnight stay at the Chambard Hotel.
Day 3 - Grand Cru wine-tasting
- Buffet breakfast.
- Enjoy a free morning to discover the region and its splendid villages along the wine road.
- Your tour ends in Ammerschwihr where you meet Thibaut in the Martin Schaetzel Estate for a commented wine tasting of different Alsacietien grape varieties.
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your wine & golf trip in Alsace (enter the option you want on the booking form):
Gastronomic dinner at the two-star Michelin restaurant in Chambard: Alsace gastronomy revisited by the chef Olivier Nasti.
Châteaux and wine estates
Heir to a family tradition dating back to 1795 when his grandfather, Jean-Martin Geyl plowing the vines and made wine, Jean-Christophe Bott has been operating Domaine Bott-Geyl since 1993...
Learn more about Stentz-Buecher Domain
The « domaine Stentz-Buecher » is the result of the union of two families from a long line of winemakers established in Wettolsheim. Today the domaine Stentz-Buecher, exploit 13 hectares of vines...