Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Wine tourism around Saint-Emilion
- After arriving in Bordeaux, you reach Puiseguin, a wine growing commune near Saint-Emilion, and settle in at the Château de Môle, a wine estate and a splendid guest house.
- Your hosts are waiting for you for a tour of the property followed by a wine-tasting.
- Gourmet dinner at the restaurant Auberge Saint Jean (drinks not included).
- Night at the Château de Môle.
Day 2 - Wine workshop in a Château
- After a delicious breakfast, you will drive towards Néac, very close to Pomerol, where you are expected at the Château Siaurac, for a private tour of the estate and its sumptuous gardens.
- For a better understanding of the Great Wines of the right bank and a discovery of its local “terroirs”, you participate in a wine-tasting workshop, pairing with different cheeses.
- Lunch at L'Envers du Décor - Wine pairing menu.
- Free afternoon in Saint Emilion, a medieval city listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Optional - Gastronomic dinner at Clos de Mirande, in the heart of the Saint-Emilion vineyards.
- Return and night at the Château de Môle.
Day 3 - Relax in the heart of Bordeaux vineyard
- Enjoy the sauna to relax before your departure.
- Optional - Last stop-over:
- private visit at Château Soutard and tasting of the property's wines
- 45-minute care at the Spa of the Château Grand Barrail in Saint-Emilion
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your wine romance in Saint-Emilion vineyard (choose your options on the booking form):
Gastronomic dinner at Clos Mirande, in the heart of the Saint-Emilion vineyard.
Private visit at Château Soutard and tasting of wines from the property.
Spa at the Château Grand Barrail in Saint-Emilion.
Châteaux and wine estates
Château Siaurac and Co
Located on the eastern bank of the Bordeaux, between Saint-Emilion and Pomerol, the wines of Chateau Siaurac and Co have been in the same family for generations since 1832…
Learn more about Chateau Soutard - Saint-Emilion
Château Soutard - Saint-Emilion
The Soutard Chateau is a 22-hectare estate that is classified as “Grand Cru” located near Saint-Emilion. It has been in operation since the 17th century. It is currently managed by Mr Bertrand...