Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Harvest in the Alsatian vineyard
- At your arrival in Alsace, you have rendez-vous with one of our winemaker partner to discover grape picking. He will share his passion with you during the morning. The morning workshop is followed by a “winemaker lunch” and a wine tasting.
- After lunch, you are expected at the Bott-Geyl Estate for a visit followed by a tasting of its wonderful Grands Crus (biodynamic wines): Sonneglanz, Furstentum, Schoenenbourg, Zellenberg, …
- Diner at a typical alsacian restaurant offering traditional and gourmet cuisine.
- Overnight stay at the Demeure d'Antan, a charming guest house located in the heart of the vineyard.
Day 2 - The Alsace wine region and its heritage
- Breakfast at your accommodation.
- In the morning you go to Wettolsheim for a tour and tasting of the Stentz-Buecher Estate. You will learn the cultural practices of organic farming.
- Your stay ends discovering Colmar by boat along the river Lauch, an unusual and eco-friendly way to see the city.
Available during the harvest, from mid-September to mid-October. Harvest activities only from Monday to Friday.
Châteaux and wine estates
Heir to a family tradition dating back to 1795 when his grandfather, Jean-Martin Geyl plowing the vines and made wine, Jean-Christophe Bott has been operating Domaine Bott-Geyl since 1993...
Learn more about Stentz-Buecher Domain
The « domaine Stentz-Buecher » is the result of the union of two families from a long line of winemakers established in Wettolsheim. Today the domaine Stentz-Buecher, exploit 13 hectares of vines...