Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Discover the harvesting of wine grape
- At your arrival in Alsace, you have rendez-vous with one of our winemaker partner to discover grape picking. He will share his passion and wines with you during the morning. The morning workshop is followed by a “winemaker lunch” and a wine tasting.
- After lunch, you are expected at the Bott-Geyl domain for a visit followed by a tasting of its wonderful Grands Crus (biodynamic wine) : Sonneglanz, Furstentum, Schoenenbourg, Zellenberg, …
- Diner at a typical alsacian restaurant offering traditional and gourmet food.
- Overnight stay in a 3-star hotel.
Day 2 - The wine region and its heritage
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- In the morning you go to Wettolsheim for a tour and tasting of the Stentz-Buecher domain wines. You will learn the cultural practices of organic farming.
- Your stay ends discovering Colmar by boat along the river Lauch, an unusual and eco-friendly way to see the city.
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Bott-Geyl Estate
Heir to a family tradition dating back to 1795 when his grandfather, Jean-Martin Geyl plowing the vines and made wine, Jean-Christophe Bott has been operating Domaine Bott-Geyl since 1993...
Learn more about Stentz-Buecher Domain
The « domaine Stentz-Buecher » is the result of the union of two families from a long line of winemakers established in Wettolsheim. Today the domaine Stentz-Buecher, exploit 13 hectares of vines...