Your wine trip program
Domaine la Bouche du RoiThe history of the estate goes back to 1588 with the meeting of sommeliers and cupbearers, called La Bouche du Roi means the King's Mouth, to select and guarantee the quality of the wines served at Versailles. La Bouche du Roi estate refers to the winemaking past of the Île-de-France region and intends to revive their know-how!
In Davron in the Yvelines, on a plot of 26 hectares, the domain La Bouche du Roi produces organic wines highlighting the specificity of the local terroir, around the vintages of Chardonnay, Merlot, Chenin, Pinot noir.
Wine tour itinerary with signature bites
- Discovery of the historic village of Davron and the Plaine de Versailles Park
- Visit of the Bouche du Roi vineyard and its collection of rare grape varieties
- Tastings of the estate's wines paired with local products bought in short circuit
Duration: 2 hours
Book all year round and visit on Saturdays between April and October.
Options you can add to your trip
- your e-gift box on your mailbox
- your gift box by post (shipping costs 3,95 €)