Your wine trip program
The soul of the Taittinger Champagne House
- When you arrive at the Cité des Sacres, in Reims, you start your day at Maison Taittinger with a unique experience, “A la Table de Thibaud IV”. The House opens the doors to the Residence of the Counts of Champagne, a historical jewel of the Taittinger heritage, in the heart of Reims.
- This experience is a journey through time through the history of Maison Taittinger. Come and chat with the emblematic Thibaud IV, Count of Champagne, and taste the emblematic cuvées he inspired, the Brut Réserve and the Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blanc.
Gourmet break at the Halles de Boulingrin
- At the end of your tasting of Taittinger champagnes, you can freely visit the magnificent cathedral of Reims, emblematic place of the coronations of kings.
- At lunchtime, meet in the heart of the Halles du Boulingrin district in a gourmet bistro (starter menu, main course, dessert – drinks not included).
The source of Ruinart champagne
- After your lunch, you have rendez-vous at Maison Ruinart, the oldest Champagne House, to visit the chalk pits. Browse the historic cellars of the House, former white chalk quarries listed as World Heritage by UNESCO.
- You will discover the history of Maison Ruinart and discover its ancestral know-how. You end your visit with a commented tasting of two vintages from the House.
Wine day tour from Monday to Saturday
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your wine day in the Champagne region, in Reims (select options on the booking form):
As part of a gift, choose the shipping method:
- by email
- by post (shipping costs €3.95)