Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Natural champagne
- When you arrive in Champagne, nestled on the heights of Epernay, the Maison Leclerc Briant opens its doors to you for an intimate and unique encounter. You will discover the historic parcel of La Croisette vines, cultivated biodynamically since it was planted in the 1960s and from which the emblematic cuvée of the same name comes.
- You will also visit the wine presses, barrel cellars, vat rooms and cellars that have made Leclerc Briant champagne famous. You will then admire Epernay and its surroundings from the roof top while tasting 4 cuvées of the House.
- After your discovery of the Maison Leclerc Briant, it will be time to join your guest house, 25bis by Leclerc Briant, charming accommodation dating from the 18th century and located in the heart of the Avenue de Champagne.
- Take the time to discover the capital of champagne, Epernay, and its famous Avenue de Champagne.
- Optional - Dinner in a restaurant in Epernay offering regional cuisine - Menu, drinks not included.
- Overnight at 25bis By Leclerc Briant.
Day 2 - Horse carriage ride in the Champagne vineyards
- Breakfast at your accommodation.
- At the end of the morning, you are expected at the Champagne Augustin et fils Estate in biodynamics since 2012, located in Avenay Val-d'Or ("premier cru" of the Montagne de Reims) for a horse carriage ride in the vineyard in the company of Alouette , a young mule of 9 years old! It helps with tillage, a fundamental step because everything begins in the vineyard. During your ride, you will discover the history of the estate and the biodynamic plots.
- A champagne tasting with charcuterie and cheese in the heart of the vineyards will round off your horse carriage ride and your stay in Epernay!
Stay valid on weekdays and weekends.
Options you can add to your trip
Add optional activities to your organic champagne tasting weekend (you can activate these options from the booking form):
Dinner in a restaurant in Epernay.