Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Natural champagne
- When you arrive in Champagne, nestled on the heights of Epernay, the Maison Leclerc Briant opens its doors to you for an intimate and unique encounter. You will discover the historic parcel of La Croisette vines, cultivated biodynamically since it was planted in the 1960s and from which the emblematic cuvée of the same name comes.
- You will also visit the wine presses, barrel cellars, vat rooms and cellars that have made Leclerc Briant champagne famous. You will then admire Epernay and its surroundings from the roof top while tasting 4 cuvées of the House.
- After your discovery of the Maison Leclerc Briant, it will be time to join your guest house, 25bis by Leclerc Briant, charming accommodation dating from the 18th century and located in the heart of the Avenue de Champagne.
- Take the time to discover the capital of champagne, Epernay, and its famous Avenue de Champagne.
- Optional - Dinner in a restaurant in Epernay offering regional cuisine - Menu, drinks not included.
- Overnight at 25bis By Leclerc Briant.
Day 2 - Visit and Tasting of Organic Champagne
- Breakfast at your accommodation.
- In the late morning, you are expected at the Canard Duchêne estate for a tour where you will explore a portion of the six kilometers of the cellars of the House, as well as the main stages of champagne production. To enhance this visit, a guided tour of the vineyard will be organized, weather permitting. Then, you will have the opportunity to taste a glass of champagne of your choice, either Brut or Demi-sec.
Stay valid on weekdays and weekends.
Options you can add to your trip
Add optional activities to your organic champagne tasting weekend (you can activate these options from the booking form):
Dinner in a restaurant in Epernay.