Your wine trip program
Day 1 - The Henri Giraud experience
- On your arrival in Champagne, your stay begins with a visit of the Maison Henri Giraud, where you will discover the House's particularity: natural and creative winemaking. At the end of the house tour, you will be given the chance to taste several house cuvées.
- Then, you can comfortably settle in to your accomodation at the Manoir, a unique opportunity for you to feel immersed in the terroir, the history and the culture of the Estate, located 25 minutes away from Reims and a few minutes from Epernay, the champagne capital. In an exceptional setting, enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in both the swimming pool and the hammam, all at the heart of the historic hillsides of Champagne registered with UNESCO.
- Experience a "Craÿotherapy" treatment and benefit from a lovely hot bath where you can apply chalk (or clay) on yourself, the fine and creamy materials with millennial micro-organisms while tasting a flute of champagne. A skin rejuvination treatment is sure to enhance your mental clarity, energy, and youth!
- Optional - For diner, you can choose between: Table experience at the Maison Henri Giraud to taste champagne during an excptionnal Food & Wine pairing session created by Franck Wolfert or the bistronomic restaurant Le Bellevue (fresh products menu).
- Night at the Henri Giraud Manor.
Day 2 - Discover Champagne
- Breakfast at the Manoir Henri Giraud.
- Take advantage of the last moments of your stay to discover the famous village of Dom Pérignon: Hautvillers. Also, visit the beautiful city of Epernay and its famous Champagne Avenue.
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your well-being weekend in the Champagne region (selection of the options from the booking form).
For diner you can choose between:
"Table Experience" at the Champagne House Henri Giraud
Bistronomic diner lunch at Le Bellevue
Diner not included