Your wine trip program
Day 1 - The Henri Giraud experience
- On your arrival in Champagne, you comfortably settle in your accomodation at the Manoir Henri Giraud, a unique opportunity for you to feel immersed in the terroir, the history and the culture of the Estate, located 25 minutes away from Reims and a few minutes from Epernay, the champagne capital. In an exceptional setting, enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in both the swimming pool and the hammam, all at the heart of the historic hillsides of Champagne registered with UNESCO.
- Then, you visit the Maison Henri Giraud, where you will discover the House's particularity: natural and creative winemaking. At the end of the house tour, you will be given the chance to taste several champagne cuvées.
- For dinner, enjoy the "Table experience" at the Maison Henri Giraud to taste champagne during an exceptionnal Food & Champagne pairing session created by Franck Wolfert.
- Night at the Henri Giraud Manor.
Day 2 - Discover Champagne
- Breakfast at the Manoir Henri Giraud.
- Experience a "Craÿotherapy" treatment and benefit from a lovely hot bath where you can apply chalk (or clay) on yourself, the fine and creamy materials with millennial micro-organisms while tasting a flute of champagne. A skin rejuvination treatment is sure to enhance your mental clarity, energy, and youth!
- Take advantage of the last moments of your stay to discover Hautvillers, the famous village of Dom Pérignon. Also, visit the beautiful city of Epernay and its famous Champagne Avenue.