Your wine trip program
Day 1 - The Henri Giraud experience
- On your arrival in Champagne, your stay begins with a visit of the Maison Henri Giraud, where you will discover the House's particularity: natural and creative winemaking. At the end of the house tour, you will be given the chance to taste several house cuvées.
- Optional - Go on to discover more of the Maison Henri Giraud champagnes with the Table experience – an opportunity for you to taste champagne during an excptionnal Food & Wine pairing session created by Franck Wolfert
- Then, you can comfortably settle in to your accomodation at the Manoir, a unique opportunity for you to feel immersed in the terroir, the history and the culture of the Estate, located 25 minutes away from Reims and a few minutes from Epernay, the champagne capital. In an exceptional setting, enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in both the swimming pool and the hammam, all at the heart of the historic hillsides of Champagne registered with UNESCO.
- Experience a "Craÿotherapy" treatment and benefit from a lovely hot bath where you can apply chalk (or clay) on yourself, the fine and creamy materials with millennial micro-organisms while tasting a flute of champagne. A skin rejuvination treatment is sure to enhance your mental clarity, energy, and youth!
- For diner (optional), you can choose between: the Michelin-starred restaurant Le Royal (there will be given a personal interpretation of the Champagne local products showcasing the products of the region) or the Royal Champagne's bistronomic restaurant Le Bellevue (fresh products menu).
- Night at the Henri Giraud Manor.
Day 2 - Discover Champagne
- Breakfast at the Manoir Henri Giraud.
- Take advantage of the last moments of your stay to discover the famous village of Dom Pérignon: Hautvillers. Also, visit the beautiful city of Epernay and its famous Champagne Avenue.
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your well-being weekend in the Champagne region (selection of the options from the booking form).
Participate in the "Table Experience" at the Champagne House Henri Giraud
For diner you can choose between:
Gastronomic diner at Le Royal
Bistronomic diner lunch at Le Bellevue
Diner not included