Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Discover Champagne making process
- At your arrival in Champagne, you are expected at Domaine Philippe Martin, family property since 1892, for a discovery of their traditional know-how followed by a tasting of the best vintages of the house.
- Then, drive towards the Marne Valley, in Boursault at Maison Le Gallais to experience a "100% wine masterclass": presentation of the stages of winemaking, visit of the cellars closed with a tasting of 3 wines of the Maison.
- At the end of the afternoon, you will comfortably settle in the heart of Epernay in a splendid guestroom of the four-star hotel Jean Moët.
- Optional - Dinner at the restaurant La Table kobus. Refined cooking according to the season - Drinks not included
- Overnight at the hotel Jean Moët.
Day 2 - Explore the Champagne region and its famous vineyards
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Optional - Visit of the Maison Mercier cellars followed by a tasting of Mercier Brut, Brut Rosé and Réserve champagnes.
- Lunch in a restaurant in Epernay (drinks not included).
- Self-guided tour of Epernay: do not miss the famous Avenue de Champagne, where the prestigious Champagne Houses follow one another.
- Optional - Bike ride in the vineyard in the company of a guide and discover the most beautiful point of view of the region.
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your stay in Champagne (selection on the booking form):
Dinner at the gastronomic restaurant La Table Kobus, around seasonal cuisine and market products - Menu excluding drinks.
Visit of the astonishing cellars of Maison Mercier, followed by a triple tasting of champagnes (Mercier Brut, Brut Rosé and Réserve).
Enjoy a bike ride in the vineyard of Champagne in the company of a guide and discover the most beautiful point of view of the region.
Châteaux and wine estates
Philippe Martin estate
The house was built at the end of the nineteenth century...
Champagne Le Gallais
The Le Gallais estate is located in the village of Boursault, a few kilometers from Épernay, in the heart of the Marne valley. Its history begins in 1927 when...
Located in the heart of the Avenue de Champagne in Epernay, the history of Mercier champagne began during the reign of Napoleon III. In 1871, Eugène Mercier began the construction of the 18 kilometers of cellars...