Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Discover Champagne making process
- At your arrival in Champagne, you have rendez vous in Bouzy to visit a Champagne Winery followed by a tasting of wines from Edmond Barnaut Domain, familial property for 5 generations producing 6 champagnes as well as sweet wines : Coteaux-Champenois, Bouzy Rouge, Bouzy Rosé, Clos Barnaut, …
- Then, drive towards the Marne Valley, in Damery at J. de Telmont Domain to discover the workshop “Delights of Cheese around a Bubble” : experiment some amazing match between various maturing of cheese and different cuvees
- At the end of the afternoon, you will comfortably settle in the heart of Epernay in a splendid guestroom of the four-star hotel Jean Moët
- Dinner at the restaurant Les Berceaux with the chef Patrick Michelon. Refined cooking according to the season (optional)
- Overnight at the hotel Jean Moët
Day 2 - Explore the Champagne region and its famous vineyards
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Visit of the Moët & Chandon cellars followed by a tasting of Champagne Moët Imperial glass and a Rosé Imperialchampagne glass (optional)
- Gastronomic lunch at the restaurant Le Vieux Puits, in Aÿ, in the heart of the Champagne vineyard (drinks not included)
- Bike ride in the vineyard in the company of a guide and discover the most beautiful point of view of the region (optional)
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your stay in Champagne (enter the option you want on the booking form)
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Domaine de Telmont - Champagne
Initiation winemaking at Domaine J. of Telmont
Heirs of a family of Champagne growers, the Lhopital family has been at the head of the House of J. Telmont , one of the last family owned Champagne houses and independent since 1912...
Learn more about Philippe Martin Estate
Philippe Martin estate
The house was built at the end of the nineteenth century...
Learn more about Domaine de Castellane - Champagne
Domaine de Castellane
The Champagne De Castellane was created in 1895 by Vicomte Florens de Castellane, heir of a family dating back to the Counts of Arles and Provence...