Your wine trip program
Appointment with the truffle grower and digging demonstration
- At 11 a.m., you will be welcomed by Thierry or Nicolas who will explain everything about the truffle sector, from its harvest to its marketing, including the development of truffle products of their brand (L'Or des Valois).
- They will accompany you in the showroom to comment on the natural cycle of the truffle and answer all your questions.
- Head to the park for the digging demonstration with Julio the dog.
- Back on the terrace or in the dining room for an all-truffle lunch!
Gourmet lunch around Burgundy truffles
- Amuse bouche - Butter Toast with Burgundy truffle and a glass of crémant.
- Starter - Black truffle "pâté en croute" with salad and seasonal raw vegetables, truffle vinaigrette.
- Dish - Ballottine of cod on a bed of sunny side vegetables in brunoise and onion confit, topped with a creamy Burgundy truffle sauce. Accompanied by risotto with parmesan cream.
- Cheese - 3 truffle cheeses.
- Dessert - The experience continues!
Visit and tastings at the Montmain estate
- Cellars tour and explanations of the winemaker at the Montmain wine estate, a family property of 30 hectares (Hautes Côtes de Nuits, Burgundy Aligoté and Coteaux Bourguignons).
- Tasting of 6 wines.
- End of the day around 5 p.m.
Exclusively on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Options you can add to your trip
Options to your day around the Burgundy truffle (selection on the booking form)
As part of a gift, choose the shipping method:
- by email
- by post (shipping costs €3.95)