Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Behind the Scenes of the Vineyard
- At your arrival, early in the afternoon, you are expected at Domaine Pardon & Fils, located in Beaujeu, in the heart of the "historic capital of Beaujolais". You will be introduced to the cultural practices of the family estate and then you will taste the different wines of the property: Beaujolais in red, white and rosé, Beaujolais Villages in red and rosé
- At the end of the afternoon, you join your charming guest house, an old farm overlooking the vineyards
- At dinner time, enjoy an authentic and regional cuisine at the table d'hôtes of your accommodation - wine included
- Overnight in your guest house
Day 2 - Wine tasting on the Beaujolais road
- You will go to the Domaine du Château de la Valette at the foot of the Mont Brouilly for a morning immersion at the property. On the program, visit the cellars and tasting the different cuvées of the house
- Lunch in a nearby restaurant offering original and creative cuisine made with fresh products - excluding drinks
- Afternoon free on the paths of the Beaujolais, to meet its rolling vineyards, its castles and medieval villages with golden stones
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Château de la Valette
Domaine du Château de la Valette
Isabelle and Jean-Pierre Crespin, owners and wine growers since 1984, invite you to discover their estate, deep in the heart of the Beaujolais, at the foot of Mont Brouilly...
Learn more about Domaine Pardon & Fils - Beaujolais
Domaine Pardon & Fils
Since 1820 the Pardon family, located in Beaujeu – the “historic capital of the Beaujolais” – have been producing, growing and making Beaujolais Crus. For generations...
Learn more about Steeve Charvet Estate
Domaine Steeve Charvet à Chiroubles
It all started with the grandfather Robert Charvet. With his horse, Kiki, the farm was on 4 hectares close to the Lyon region...