Your wine trip program
Architecture and wine-making process
- After arriving in Médoc region, you will reach “Château du Taillan” which is a beautiful familial property dated from the seventeenth century. With a splendid classical architecture, the domain houses underground cellars classified as French Historical Monuments
- During 1 hour and a half, you will be totally immersed in the world of winemakers discovering all the secrets of wine-making process in Medoc.
- The visit ends with a tasting of wines from the property.
Walk in the vineyard and tasting
- The vineyard pathway excursion continues at a “Château” where you will stroll along the vineyard, the woods and discover the backstage of a winery.
- At the end of the tour, you will taste wines from the property.
Lunch and visit of a Grand Cru Classé
- Lunch at the restaurant Le 1902 located in the heart of Nadalié Cooperage. Local products and home recipes have the place of honour!
- Château Desmirail, 3rd Grand Cru Classé in 1855 from the Margaux appellation, then welcomes you for a tour of the vat and cellar rooms followed by a tasting of the Château's wines.
- Accommodation as an option.
Year-round, from Monday to Friday.
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your wine day in the Medoc region (select the option you want on the booking form):
Châteaux and wine estates
Grand Cru Classé in 1855, Château Desmirail is owned by Denis Lurton since 1992 which aims to develop a wine typical of its appellation, finesse and elegance...
Château Saint Ahon
Château Saint Ahon is classified “Remarkable Monument”. Destroyed during the French Revolution and rebuilt under the First Empire, it was finally restored in 1875 in the Louis XIII style by the architect Alphonse Blaquière...
Château du Taillan à Taillan-Médoc
Henri Cruse bought the seventeenth century “Château du Taillan” in 1896. The property...
Learn more about Nadalié cooperage
At Nadalié family and business have gone hand in hand for 5 generations. Opening its doors to general public, Nadalié Cooperage presents its know-how and reveals secret...