Your wine trip program
Year-round, from Monday to Friday
Architecture and wine-making process
- After arriving in Médoc region, you will reach “Château du Taillan” which is a beautiful familial property dated from the seventeenth century. With a splendid classical architecture, the domain houses underground cellars classified as French Historical Monuments
- During 1 hour and a half, you will be totally immersed in the world of winemakers discovering all the secrets of wine-making process in Medoc.
- The visit ends with a tasting of wines from the property.
Wine maturation and cooperage
- Nadalié Cooperage welcomes you to discover its art and reveal its secrets in wine barrels production.
- You will understand the essential role of the wood, the essence and the heating in wine ageing.
- The workshop ends with a tasting of wines from the property. A lunch will be served at the restaurant Le 1902 located in the heart of Nadalié Cooperage. Local products and home recipes have the place of honour!
- The vineyard pathway excursion ends at a “Château” where you will stroll along the vineyard, the woods and discover the backstage of a winery.
- At the end of the day, you will taste some wines from the property.
- Accommodation as an option.
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your wine day in the Medoc region (enter the option you want on the booking form):
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Château Saint Ahon - Medoc
Château Saint Ahon
Château Saint Ahon is classified “Remarkable Monument”. Destroyed during the French Revolution and rebuilt under the First Empire, it was finally restored in 1875 in the Louis XIII style by the architect Alphonse Blaquière...
Learn more about Château du Taillan - Haut-Médoc
Château du Taillan à Taillan-Médoc
Henri Cruse bought the seventeenth century “Château du Taillan” in 1896. The property...
Learn more about Nadalié cooperage
At Nadalié family and business have gone hand in hand for 5 generations. Opening its doors to general public, Nadalié Cooperage presents its know-how and reveals secret...