Your wine trip program
Transmission and know-how
- Your day of discovery of the wines of the right bank invites you to travel across the roads of Saint-Emilion, towards Château Champion. The Bourrigaud family has been perpetuating its know-how since the 18th century.
- Let yourself be guided by a tour of the estate and discover the wines of the property through a tasting of 2 wines.
Family wine-estate in Pomerol
- Your wine day continues in the Pomerol appellation at Château du Tailhas, whose origins date back to the 13th century when the boundary between Pomerol and Saint-Emilion was set by King Edward I.
- You will discover a family estate spread over 12 hectares cultivated according to sustainable and reasoned practices.
- Your tour will be followed by a tasting of Tailhas wine with aromas of ripe fruit and a floral nose.
Tasting and Terroir
- At lunchtime, take a gourmet break in a restaurant.
- You then follow the hilly roads of the Saint-Émilionnais which will lead you to Château La Croizille. Nestled on the slopes of the Saint-Emilion plateau, the owner family De Schepper has been committed since 1996 to creating an exceptional wine in the heart of one of the richest terroirs of the appellation.
- Discover the fruit of their harvest through a wine-tasting and a tour.
Wine day in Pomerol and Saint-Emilion from Monday to Saturday
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your wine day in the Saint-Emilion and Pomerol vineyard.
As part of a gift, choose the shipping method:
- by email
- by post (shipping costs €3.95)
Châteaux and wine estates
Château La Croizille
The De Schepper family, the owners of Château La Croizille, produce an exceptional wine that respects the local terroir, while playing the card of modernity with its innovative architecture. The lower yield and the age of the vines, among the oldest in the vineyard, give the estate's wine a unique personality....
The passion for wine has been transmitted over the generations within the Bourrigaud family since the 18th century. Spread over an area of 6.8 hectares with a clay-limestone soil, the estate produces a Saint-Emilion Grand Cru. The average age of the vines is 38 years....
Très belle découverte
Bonne journée à Saint-emilion, merci encore au château Tailhas pour la dégustation et leur savoir faire d’exception.
(Saint-Emilion and Pomerol wine tour - Note : 5/5)