Your wine trip program
Transmission and know-how
- Your day of discovery of the wines of the right bank invites you to travel across the roads of Saint-Emilion, towards Château Champion. The Bourrigaud family has been perpetuating its know-how since the 18th century.
- Let yourself be guided by a tour of the estate and discover the wines of the property through a tasting of 2 wines.
Grand Cru Classé and Innovation
- Your immersion in the Saint-Emilion appellation continues through the hillside of Cassevert, where the vines of Château Tour Saint Christophe, Grand Cru Classé, are spread out in narrow terraces.
- You will discover a modern and innovative approach to winemaking - concrete vats and renovated cellars.
- Your visit will be followed by a tasting of the estate's wines.
Tasting and Terroir
- At lunchtime, take a gourmet break in a restaurant.
- You then follow the hilly roads of the Saint-Émilionnais which will lead you to Château La Croizille. Nestled on the slopes of the Saint-Emilion plateau, the owner family De Schepper has been committed since 1996 to creating an exceptional wine in the heart of one of the richest terroirs of the appellation.
- Discover the fruit of their harvest through a wine-tasting initiation.
Wine day in Saint-Emilion from Monday to Saturday
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your wine day in the Saint-Emilion vineyard.
As part of a gift, choose the shipping method:
- by email
- by post (shipping costs €3.95)
Châteaux and wine estates
Château Tour Saint Christophe
The Château Tour Saint Christophe is a mid-18th century property, located at the limit between the two villages of Saint-Émilion and Saint Christophe des Bardes....