Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Vineyard tour with a guide
- On your arrival in Roussillon in the morning, you will meet your wine guide for a hike in the vineyards of Collioure or Banyuls, following the coves of the Mediterranean. Among the terraced vines, you will discover the terroirs and grape varieties of this thousand-year-old vineyard. This friendly morning will end in a family vineyard where you will meet a winegrower who will offer you a tasting of his wines.
- At the end of the day, you settle into your charming bed and breakfast at Coté Saisons, close to the vineyards and the Mediterranean Sea.
- Dinner at your accomodation - drinks included.
- Overnight stay at Coté Saisons.
Day 2 - Relaxing in the Roussillon vineyard
- Breakfast at Coté Saisons.
- In the morning, Iyou are expected in a family winery in the Eastern Pyrenees for a tour followed by a tasting of the wines of the estate.
- You have lunch at the semi-gourmet restaurant La Littorine in Banyuls - Menu, drinks not included.
- You end your stay by hiking in the mountains or strolling near the sea.
Book anytime and go from March to October.
Options you can add to your trip
Offer this trip in the heart of the Roussillon vineyard or book it for yourself.
Châteaux and wine estates
Château Montana is located between the sea and the mountains, in the south of Roussillon near Perpignan. Today Jean Jonquères d'Oriola, from a farming family established in the eastern Pyrenees for more than 5 centuries...