Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Vineyard tour with a guide
- On your arrival in Roussillon in the morning you will meet Clémence your wine guide for an original vineyard tour. Take a stroll through the vineyards of Mas Cristine, an estate located between the sea and the mountains since 1810. Producer of Collioure and Banyuls, the estate now cultivates old Grenache Carignan and Roussanne vines in organic viticulture. From the soil to the vines to the surrounding environment, you will discover its terroirs during an hour of easy walking. The visit will continue in the cellar where you will meet the winegrower who will offer you a tasting of his wines.
- At the end of the day, you settle into your charming bed and breakfast at Coté Saisons, close to the vineyards and the Mediterranean Sea.
- Dinner at your accomodation - drinks included.
- Overnight stay at Coté Saisons.
Day 2 - Relaxing in the Roussillon vineyard
- Breakfast at Coté Saisons.
- In the morning, you are expected at Château Montana for a visit followed by a tasting of the property's wines with the owner and winemaker, Patrick Saurel.
- You have lunch at the semi-gourmet restaurant La Littorine in Banyuls - Menu, drinks not included.
- You end your stay by hiking in the mountains or strolling near the sea.
Book anytime and go from May to October.
Options you can add to your trip
Offer this trip in the heart of the Roussillon vineyard or book it for yourself.
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Chateau Montana - Roussillon
Château Montana is located between the sea and the mountains, in the south of Roussillon near Perpignan. The property, taken over in 1996 by Patrick Saurel, a passionate owner and oenologist, produces red...