Your wine trip program
Day 1 – Wine and gastronomic experiences in Saint-Amour
- On your arrival in Beaujolais at the end of the morning, you are expected at the Château de Chasselas for a tour of the estate, the winery and the barrel cellar. The vinification, the aging of the wines as well as the work of the vines will have no secrets for you. Always in the company of the owners, you will then taste the estate's wines, with a mâchon (a traditional regional lunch) made from local products
- In the afternoon, you join your charming guest house, in the heart of the Mâconnais and Beaujolais vineyards. Enjoy this peaceful location overlooking the vineyards, and stroll by the pool.
- At dinner, savor the gourmet cuisine according to the season, in a gastronomic restaurant near your accommodation.
- Night at the guest house.
Day 2 – On the Beaujolais pathways, to Mont Brouilly
- Breakfast in your guest house.
- In the morning, you’ll follow the road towards Mont Brouilly, covered in vines and topped by its famous chapel. Your hike ends at the home of Isabelle and Jean-Pierre Crespin at the Domaine du Château de la Vallette, for a tour of the winery followed by a tasting of the estate’s various appellations.
- Optional - Bistro-style lunch in a nearby restaurant offering refined cuisine made with fresh products, drinks not included.
From April to October, on weekdays and weekends.
Options you can add to your trip
Add activities to your tasting weekend in Saint-Amour and Brouilly, in Beaujolais (you can select this options on the booking page):
Bistro-style lunch in a restaurant offering refined cuisine made with fresh products, drinks not included.
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Château de la Valette
Domaine du Château de la Valette
Isabelle and Jean-Pierre Crespin, owners and wine growers since 1984, invite you to discover their estate, deep in the heart of the Beaujolais, at the foot of Mont Brouilly...
Learn more about Steeve Charvet Estate
Domaine Steeve Charvet à Chiroubles
It all started with the grandfather Robert Charvet. With his horse, Kiki, the farm was on 4 hectares close to the Lyon region...
Learn more about Château de Chasselas - Beaujolais
Château de Chasselas
The particularity of the estate is to have its 12 hectares of vines shared between Burgundy and Beaujolais. It produced several red wines, white wines, quality rosé...