Your wine trip program
Day 1 – Oenological and gastronomic experiences in Saint-Amour
- Upon arrival in Beaujolais in late morning, you’ll be welcomed to the Château de Chasselas for a tour of the estate, the fermenting room and barrel storehouse. You’ll be let in on all the secrets of winemaking, ageing, and the work done in the vineyards. Always in the company of the proprietors, you’ll then taste the domain’s wines, accompanied by a mâchon (a traditional Lyonnais lunch) consisting of local products from the terroir.
- In the afternoon, you’ll return to your charming guest house in Saint-Amour, in the heart of the Mâconnais and Beaujolais vineyards. Enjoy this peaceful location overlooking the vineyards, and take a stroll by the pool.
- At dinner, savour the gourmet cuisine prepared according to the season and what’s available at the market, in a gourmet restaurant located near your accommodation (drinks not included).
- Overnight stay in your guest house.
Day 2 – On the Beaujolais pathways, to Mont Brouilly
- Breakfast in your guest house.
- In the morning, you’ll follow the road towards Mont Brouilly, covered in vines and topped by its famous chapel. Your hike ends at the home of Isabelle and Jean-Pierre Crespin, at the Domaine du Château de la Vallette, for a tour of the vat room, followed by a guided tasting of the estate’s various appellations.
- Bistro-style lunch in a nearby restaurant offering fine cuisine prepared from fresh products, drinks not included (optional).
Year-round, from Monday to Saturday
Options you can add to your trip
Add activities to your tasting weekend in Saint-Amour and Brouilly, in Beaujolais (you can select these options on the reservation form):
Bistro-style lunch in a nearby restaurant offering fine cuisine prepared from fresh products, drinks not included (optional).
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Château de la Valette
Domaine du Château de la Valette
Isabelle and Jean-Pierre Crespin, owners and wine growers since 1984, invite you to discover their estate, deep in the heart of the Beaujolais, at the foot of Mont Brouilly...
Learn more about Steeve Charvet Estate
Domaine Steeve Charvet à Chiroubles
It all started with the grandfather Robert Charvet. With his horse, Kiki, the farm was on 4 hectares close to the Lyon region...
Learn more about Château de Chasselas - Beaujolais
Château de Chasselas
The particularity of the estate is to have its 12 hectares of vines shared between Burgundy and Beaujolais. It produced several red wines, white wines, quality rosé...