Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Wine and gastronomic experiences in Saint-Amour
- On your arrival in Beaujolais at the beginning of the afternoon, you are expected at Château de La Chaize in Odenas, the largest of the region's wine châteaux, for a tour of the historic cellar followed by a tasting of three wines from the domain. End your visit with a free stroll to the Château to admire the architecture by Jules Hardouin-Mansart and the French garden designed by André Le Nôtre.
- After your visit, you return to your charming accommodation, the Auberge du Paradis, a beautiful bourgeois house in the heart of the Saint-Amour vineyard. Enjoy this corner of serenity open to the vines and stroll by the pool.
- At dinner time, you can savor gourmet cuisine prepared with the seasons, in a 1-star Michelin restaurant near your accommodation.
- Night in your charming accommodation.
Day 2 - Commented tasting and food and wine pairing in Fleurie
- Breakfast at your accommodation.
- At the end of the morning, you will meet at the Château des Bachelards, a pioneer of organic and biodynamic agriculture in Fleurie, Moulin-à-Vent and Saint-Amour. After visiting the vineyards and the cellars of the domain, you will taste original and gourmet pairings with the Château Bachelards wines, around a commented tasting.
- Optional - Bistro-style lunch in a restaurant offering refined cuisine made with fresh products (drinks not included).
Available on weekdays and weekends.
Options you can add to your trip
Add activities to your tasting weekend in Saint-Amour and Fleurie, in Beaujolais (you can select this options on the booking page):
Bistro-style lunch in a restaurant - drinks not included.
Châteaux and wine estates
Château de Chasselas
The particularity of the estate is to have its 12 hectares of vines shared between Burgundy and Beaujolais. It produced several red wines, white wines, quality rosé...
Château de La Chaize
Located in Odenas, the Château de La Chaize was built from 1674 to 1676. It remained within the Roussy de Sales family for more than three centuries, until its takeover in 2017. Château de La Chaize has vines on the AOC Brouilly, Côte de Brouilly and Fleurie....
Château des Bachelards
The Château des Bachelards owes its existence to the Benedictine monks. The vineyard covers 12 hectares, including 6 hectares in Fleurie, all in one piece around the castle, all surrounded by a wall. The estate also includes a few hectares in Saint-Amour and Moulin-à-Vent...