Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Cote-de-Beaune wine tastings
- Upon arrival in Puligny-Montrachet, in the heart of the Burgundy wine district, rendez-vous at the Olivier Leflaive Estate for a tour of the Property followed by lunch and commented wine tasting at the Estates Table d'Hôte.
- The afternoon continues along the « Route des Grands Crus » between Santenay and Beaune where you will stop at the Maison Prosper Maufoux located in the Château de Saint-Aubin. This tour and wine tasting provide an opportunity to immerse oneself in the world of the Burgundy winemakers.
- Back to Puligny-Montrachet, enjoy a gastronomic diner at the restaurant Le Montrachet.
- Overnight stay at Maison Olivier Leflaive.
Day 2 - Discover Beaune and Aloxe-Corton
- Breakfast at Maison Olivier Leflaive.
- In Aloxe-Corton, you have a rendez-vous to visit the splendid Château de Corton-André for a wine-tasting from the property.
- Optional - You are invited to Comte Senard table d’hote for a lunch followed by a wine tasting with the wine waiters from of property.
- Free afternoon, discover Beaune, its poorhouses, its local market…
Available for a departure from Tuesday to Saturday
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your wine tour in Bourgogne (enter the option you want on the booking form):
Lunch and wine tasting at Comte Senard table d’hote in the company of two wine waiters
Châteaux and wine estates
Château Corton C
All began in 1923 when Pierre André felt in love with Château de Corton and its hill which gave its name to several Grands Crus. Nowadays, Pierre André Estate owns a 4 hectares vineyard...
Maison Prosper Maufoux - Château de Saint-Aubin
Maison Prosper Maufoux welcomes you at Château de Saint-Aubin in the heart of the renowned Côte des Blancs, on the Burgundy Grands Crus route in the village of Saint-Aubin, between Santenay and Beaune. Saint Aubin is a charming village located in an exceptional vineyard.l...
Comte Sénard domain - Aloxe-Corton
In 1857, Jules Sénard, the ancestor of the actual owner, created the vineyard “Corton Clos des Meix”. Nowadays, the vineyard is called “Domaine du Comte Sénard”. In the heart of the village...
Domaine Debray is a family-owned wine estate in the heart of Beaune, now run by Yvonnick Debray, who has worked in Burgundy wine sales for many years...