Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Cote-de-Beaune wine tastings
- Upon arrival in Puligny-Montrachet, in the heart of the Burgundy wine district, rendez-vous at the Olivier Leflaive Estate for a tour of the Property followed by lunch and commented wine tasting at the Estates Table d'Hôte
- The afternoon continues along the « Route des Grands Crus » towards Beaune where you will stop at an independent winemaker’s estate in Meursault. This tour and wine tasting provide an opportunity to immerse oneself in the world of the Burgundy winemakers
- Back to Puligny-Montrachet, enjoy a gastronomic diner at the restaurant "Le Montrachet"
- Overnight stay at "Maison Olivier Leflaive"
Day 2 - Discover Beaune and Aloxe-Corton
- Breakfast at Maison Olivier Leflaive
- In Aloxe-Corton, you have a rendez-vous to visit the splendid Château de Corton-André for a wine-tasting from the property
- You are invited to Comte Senard table d’hote for a lunch followed by a wine tasting with the wine waiters from of property (optional)
- Free afternoon, discover Beaune, its poorhouses, its local market…
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your wine tour in Bourgogne (enter the option you want on the booking form):
Lunch and wine tasting at Comte Senard table d’hote in the company of two wine waiters
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Olivier Leflaive Winery
Maison Olivier Leflaive - Puligny-Montrachet
In 1984, Olivier Leflaive liberated the family estate with the help of his brother Patrick and his uncle Vincent thereby creating "La Maison Olivier Leflaive". To establish the wine estate, various acquisitions would follow, a total of 12 hectares of prestigious appellations are purchased...
Learn more about Boyer-Martenot Estate
Boyer Martenot domain
After the Second World War, André Boyer took over the family estate from his mother Lucy. In 1976, Yves marries Marie Cécile Martenot, daughter of a Murisaltien (native of Mersault) winemaker, thus perpetrating the family tradition. Today, it is their son Vincent who devotes his time to the Estate...
Learn more about François Buffet Estate
François Buffet domain
In the heart of Burgundy the Buffet family has been growing grapes since 1692. They vinify and mature their wines on the exceptional Volnay and Pommard “terroirs” with respect to the ancestral traditions...
Learn more about Pierre André Domain
Château Corton C
All began in 1923 when Pierre André felt in love with Château de Corton and its hill which gave its name to several Grands Crus. Nowadays, Pierre André Estate owns a 4 hectares vineyard...
Learn more about Comte Sénard Estate
Comte Sénard domain - Aloxe-Corton
In 1857, Jules Sénard, the ancestor of the actual owner, created the vineyard “Corton Clos des Meix”. Nowadays, the vineyard is called “Domaine du Comte Sénard”. In the heart of the village...
Learn more about Michel Lahaye Domain
Pommard wine-tasting at the Michel Lahaye Domain
Michel Lahaye has been a winemaker since 1970. He grows a 5.5 hectare wine-estate around Pommard, Meursault and Beaune...
Learn more about Sylvain Cholet wine estate
Meet the winemaker Sylvain Cholet
Sylvain Cholet is getting the best of his "terroir" respecting wine traditions. He is on the few winemakers...