Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Between Gers and Béran
- See you in the morning in a field of Madiran, the Gers.
- Guided tour of the vats and cellars of two iconic castles. Discovery of the plots with the Pyrenees as a backdrop. At a time when the buds are sharpened, tasting of two wines and wine pairings lunch with local products.
- Continue to Pau where you settle at the 4hotel. Free time to explore at your leisure, the royal city.
- Overnight stay in the 4 star-hotel Night.
Day 2 - Discovering the wines in Jurançon
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Fifteen minutes from downtown, join the hills of Jurançon. With the help of a road book, you will follow a route through the magnificent scenery of the Pyrenean foothills which will lead you in two independent winemakers in the appellation: Meet the winemakers, cellar visit and tasting.