Your wine trip program
Jour 1- Sancerre vineyard tour
- Upon arrival in Cosne-sur-Loire, between Berry and Bourgogne, you settle into the "Domaine du Prieuré Saint Agnan", a beautiful guest house
- Rendez-vous at the Vacheron Estate, firt wine estate in Sancerre using bio-dynamics method. Jean-Laurent, a pasionate winemaker, will share his deep attachment to its terroir and wine
- The afternoon continues towards the Chapotons Farm to discover the making process of the famous regional cheese "crottin de chavignol". The visit ends with a wine and cheese tasting (a glass of Sancerre and a piece of "crottin de chavignol")
- In the beautiful garden of your guest house, aperitif with the regional specialities you would have bought in the afternoon
- Diner at the restaurant La Panetière, in Cosne-Sur-Loire
- Overnight stay at "Domaine du Prieuré Saint Agnan"
Jour 2 - Cellar-visit at Pouilly
- At an Estate Winery, you will visit one of the most fabulous limestone cellar in the region and will taste wines of the domain (pouilly-sur-loire and pouilly-fumé)
- Gastronomical lunch at "La Tour" restaurant in Sancerre - Drinks not included (optional)
- Free afternoon, visit Sancerre and the vineyards all around : Centre-Loire, Pouilly, Coteaux du Giennois…
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your wine tour around Sancerre in the Loire Valley (select the option on the booking form):
Gastronomical lunch at the restaurant "La Tour" in Sancerre
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Chapotons Farm
Chapotons farm - Wine and cheese tasting
Chapotons farm is a family affair! 60 cows and 200 goats live there and visitors are warmingly welcomed. Located in Menetou-Ratel, very close to Sancerre, you could come...
Learn more about Eric Louis Wine Estate
Eric Louis Estate
This family winery welcomes you with smile and passion for a tasting and a cellar tour. They do their wines with passion and professionalism...