Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Saint Mont & Pau vineyard
- Appointment at midday in Saint-Mont, a vineyard with character in a charming village in the Gers dominated by its rocky outcrop. Introduction to local terroirs and grape varieties by browsing the vineyard plot of a great wine, visit of the winery to discover the secrets of winemaking and aging, then, in the magnificent vaulted cellar of the perched monastery, commented tasting of 4 wines from regional appellations (Madiran, Saint Mont, Pacherenc du Vic-Bilh, …) associated with 4 hearty seasonal tapas, South-West style, prepared by the gastronomic restaurant Chef.
- Settle into your 4-star hotel.
- Free time to discover, at your leisure, the royal city and its superb belvedere over the Pyrenees - the city of Pau.
- Night at the 4-star hotel.
Day 2 - Exploration of the Jurançon vineyard
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 15 minutes from the city centre, reach the hills of Jurançon. Dry or mellow, this delicious wine with a golden robe made history with Henri IV in 1533, during the baptism of the future king of France. Using a road-book, you will be taken through a route surrounded by magnificent landscapes of the Pyrenean foothills which will guide you towards your destination: 2 winegrowers' estates: meet the winegrowers, visit their cellars and perform a few wine tastings sessions.
Availability: starting on the 1st Saturday of the month, as well as the 3rd Saturday of the month from July to September (except public holiday) except Sept. 2 and Nov. 4, 2023
Options you can add to your trip
Choose the way of receiving your gift:
- receive your e-gift box on your mailbox
- receive your gift box by post (shipping costs 3,95 €)