Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Saint Mont & Pau vineyard
- Appointment at midday in Saint-Mont, a vineyard with character in a charming village in the Gers dominated by its rocky outcrop. Introduction to local terroirs and grape varieties by browsing the vineyard plot of a great wine, visit of the winery to discover the secrets of winemaking and aging, then, in the magnificent vaulted cellar of the perched monastery, commented tasting of 4 wines from regional appellations (Madiran, Saint Mont, Pacherenc du Vic-Bilh, …) associated with 4 hearty seasonal tapas, South-West style, prepared by the gastronomic restaurant Chef.
- Settle into your 4-star hotel.
- Free time to discover, at your leisure, the royal city and its superb belvedere over the Pyrenees - the city of Pau.
- Night at the 4-star hotel.
Day 2 - Exploration of the Jurançon vineyard
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 15 minutes from the city centre, reach the hills of Jurançon. Dry or mellow, this delicious wine with a golden robe made history with Henri IV in 1533, during the baptism of the future king of France. Using a road-book, you will be taken through a route surrounded by magnificent landscapes of the Pyrenean foothills which will guide you towards your destination: 2 winegrowers' estates: meet the winegrowers, visit their cellars and perform a few wine tastings sessions.
Availability: starting on the 1st Saturday of the month, as well as the 3rd Saturday of the month from July to September (except public holiday)
Options you can add to your trip
Choose the way of receiving your gift:
- receive your e-gift box on your mailbox
- receive your gift box by post (shipping costs 3 €)