Your wine trip program
Jour 1 - Wine-tasting at Bandol
- You visit the domaine de Bunan, producing interesting varieties of Bandol AOC wines. In the cellars, your host will indicate you the road for a stroll in the vineyards. You sample, once back at the cellars, a selection of wines from the house with the advice of your host.
- You continue your road through the vineyards of Bandol and you meet David at domaine Lou Capelan, founded in 1992. You visit the cellars and you sample the varieties of wines from the property, the AOC Bandol and the IGP Mont Caume et Var.
- Discover the charming town surrounded by vineyards dating back to the middle-ages, La Cadière d’Azur as you follow your road to the accommodation.
- At the end of the day you finally arrive at your hotel. L’Hostellerie Bérard, receives you in a charming setting. This awesome resort is composed by a set of houses: the Bastide of the blue shutters, the painter’s pavilion, the convent of the 11th century and the old walls. You settle at your room and you enjoy the facilities of the hotel.
- For dinner, the starred chef of the hotel, Jean Francois Bérard, welcomes you at the restaurant where you will taste authentic specialties - 3 course-meal without drinks.
- Overnight stay at L’hostellerie Bérard.
Jour 2 - Through Bandol's vineyards
- Breakfast at L’hostellerie Bérard.
- Optional activity - Spa at your hotel (2 hours)
- At the end of your wine weekend, enjoy the charming beaches of Bandol, between villages and yacht harbors.
Book all year long and enjoy between April and October, from Wednesday to Sunday.
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Lou Capelan Estate
Lou Capelan Estate
The Lou Capelan Estate is a family business which extends over the Communes of Cadière d´Azur and Le Castellet. The Domain has several drop-off points:...