Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Arrival in Riquewihr, on the Alsace wine road
- Arrival in Riquewihr and settling in at the "Demeure d'Antan", an outstanding guesthouse
- Overnight stay at the “Demeure d'Antan”
Day 2 - Discover wines of Alsace
- Leave for the Lac Blanc ski station, altitude 1 200m, for a sporting trial, adapted to your level and your motivation !
- On your way back, you will come across Beblenheim where you are expected at a winery for a visit followed by a tasting of its wonderful Grands Crus (biodynamic wine) : Sonneglanz, Furstentum, Schoenenbourg, Zellenberg, …
- Optional - Dinner in a restaurant near your accommodation around typical dishes of Alsatian gastronomy: sauerkraut, Alsatian tart, ... - Menu without drinks
- Back to Riquewihr and overnight stay at the “Demeure d'Antan”
Day 3 - Colmar and organic farming
- Discover Colmar by boat along the river Lauch, an unusual and eco-friendly way to see the city
- Optional - Lunch at "L’Arpège", the first organic restaurant in Colmar – drinks not included
- After lunch direction Wettolsheim, tour and tasting of the wines of the Stentz-Buecher domain where you will learn about the cultural practices of organic farming
Book all year and go from April to December
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your stay in Alsace (enter the option you want on the booking form):
Dinner in a traditional Alsatian restaurant.
Lunch at "L’Arpège", the first organic restaurant in Colmar – drinks not included
Châteaux and wine estates
Heir to a family tradition dating back to 1795 when his grandfather, Jean-Martin Geyl plowing the vines and made wine, Jean-Christophe Bott has been operating Domaine Bott-Geyl since 1993...
Learn more about Stentz-Buecher Domain
The « domaine Stentz-Buecher » is the result of the union of two families from a long line of winemakers established in Wettolsheim. Today the domaine Stentz-Buecher, exploit 13 hectares of vines...