Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Bike ride, escape game and beer tasting!
- In the morning, you go to your accommodation to drop off your luggage before getting on your electric bikes! You enjoy a bike ride on the Voie Verte Trans'Ardennes (Eurovéloroute 19), a magnificent cycle path along the Meuse river - duration around 3 hours.
- At lunchtime, you eat your picnic basket made up of local products.
- In the afternoon after your bike ride, you are invited to participate in a brewery Escape Game, a puzzle game on the beer theme, in an old brewery. At the end of the game, you will taste beers with Cédric, brewer and designer of the game, who will enlighten you on the process of beer making.
- Overnight at your accommodation.
Day 2 - Around the history of beer
- Local and hearty breakfast at your accommodation.
- Free morning to discover the Ardennes region around Dinant and Givet which is full of tourist attractions of all kinds.
- At the beginning of the afternoon, you continue your discovery of beer and its history through the visit of a Belgian brewery dating back from 1765: it is the last European brewery still operating on wood fire! The tour is followed by a beer tasting.
- Optional - Extra night in your accommodation (with breakfast on the 3rd day) to make the pleasure last longer.
Availability: every weekend of the year from January 31 to November 30