Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Discovery of the Champagne vineyards
- At your arrival in Champagne, you are expected to visit the estate Joseph Desruets on the heights of Epernay for a historical visit of the family property, a discovery of their traditional know-how, their press of 1888 followed by a tasting of several vintages of the House.
- At the end of the afternoon, you will reach your accommodation close to Epernay, the Champagne Philippe Martin, a lovely guestrooms located in the small village of Cumières.
- Dinner at a restaurant - Drinks not included.
- Overnight stay at Champagne Philippe Martin Guest House.
Day 2 - On the road to the great houses of Champagne
- Then you will take the direction of the great houses of Champagne of Epernay, to go to the Domaine de Castellane for a guided tour of the estate, the museum and its famous panoramic tower of 60m high which will offer you a breathtaking view of the city. The visit is followed by the tasting of a champagne from the estate.
Options you can add to your trip
Choose the way of sending your weekend box in Champagne:
- receive your e-gift box on your mailbox
- receive your gift box by post (shipping costs 3 €)
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Domaine de Castellane - Champagne
Domaine de Castellane
The Champagne De Castellane was created in 1895 by Vicomte Florens de Castellane, heir of a family dating back to the Counts of Arles and Provence...