Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Discovery of the Champagne vineyards
- Upon your arrival in Champagne, you will reach your accommodation a few kilometers north of Epernay at Champagne Philippe Martin's guesthouse, a charming bed and breakfast located in the village of Cumières.
- Explore Champagne Philippe Martin, a family-owned property since 1892, and their traditional craftsmanship. The cellar tour is followed by a tasting of the house's finest cuvées.
- Enjoy dinner at a restaurant offering traditional and seasonal cuisine.
- Overnight stay in a guest room at Champagne Philippe Martin.
Day 2 - On the road to the great houses of Champagne
- You will then head to the great houses of Champagne of Epernay, at the Domaine de Castellane for a guided tour of the estate, the museum and its famous 60-meter-high panoramic tower that offers breathtaking views of the city. The tour is followed by the tasting of a champagne from the estate.
- Free visit of Epernay: don't miss the famous Avenue de Champagne where prestigious champagne houses line up.
Departure possible on weekdays and weekends.
Options you can add to your trip
Choose the way of sending your weekend box in Champagne:
- receive your e-gift box on your mailbox
- receive your gift box by post (shipping costs 3,95 €)
Châteaux and wine estates
Domaine de Castellane
The Champagne de Castellane was created in 1895 by Vicomte Florens de Castellane. For more than a century, De Castellane has been blending young, fresh and light wines with fuller, more powerful reserve wines...