Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Brewery immersion in Strasbourg
- You will begin your stay with a visit to an iconic brewery in the region. Located in Schiltigheim, learn more about the beer capital of Alsace alongside a brewer who crafts exceptional beers in his micro-brewery. During a private tour led by the brewer, you will discover the brewing process, the history of the brewery, and the art of beer tasting.
- Optional - Lunch at a typical bierstub - Main course/dessert + one drink.
- In the afternoon, embark on a unique beer-themed treasure hunt that takes you through the beautiful streets of Strasbourg. A beer expert guide will provide you with booklets to explore Strasbourg with the city's brewing history as central theme. The game will lead you to several bars and breweries in the city center for tasting moments where you will learn to distinguish different beer styles.
- In the evening, enjoy a typical regional meal: "tarte flambée". This renowned restaurant has its own brewery in the cellar! An authentic and local experience awaits you.
- Overnight stay at your accommodation (double room).
Day 2 - Escape to the Alsace Wine Route
- Your day begins on the oldest wine route in France, nestled between Strasbourg and Colmar. This journey promises an endless source of enchantment as you are captivated by the sprawling vineyard landscapes and the picturesque villages along the wine route. Obernai, Riquewihr, Ribeauvillé, Kaysersberg-just to name a few-will no longer hold any secrets for you. Come and meet Alsatian wine producers as you explore their technical facilities during a guided tour of a winery, followed by a generous tasting of local wines.
- Optional - Lunch at a typical Alsatian restaurant - Starter/main course/dessert - beverages not included
- Your path continues south along the wine route, leading you to Colmar. As the capital of Alsace wines, you'll have the opportunity to admire the charming half-timbered facades along the banks of the Lauch River during a relaxing boat ride. You'll also discover the picturesque district of Colmar, known as "Little Venice," which truly embodies the city's identity. Let yourself be carried away by the gentle flow of the water and enjoy exceptional viewpoints.
Available all year round from Saturday to Sunday.
Options you can add to your trip
Select additional activities for your wine and beer weekend in Alsace (options to be chosen from the booking form):
Lunch at a bierstub (Day 1)
Lunch at a traditional restaurant (Day 2)
Choice of category of your accommodation - 3 or 4-star hotel