Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Live in a "Château"
- Upon your arrival at Château de Ferrand, Grand Cru Classé de Saint-Emilion, you settle into your magnificent room.
- You are then waited for a visit of the winery followed by a tasting of their wines.
- The Château is yours now! Enjoy this exceptional place to relax, on the terrace facing the vines, around the fireplace in the living room or for an aperitif break at the lounge bar.
- At dinner time, take a seat in the Château's dining room: the private chef has prepared a three-course menu based on seasonal products, accompanied by three wines from the Château - two wines are carefully selected by the sommelier. For the third, you choose a vintage from the château's cellar with the sommelier!
- Night in a charming room of the Château de Ferrand.
Day 2 - Discovery of Saint-Emilion
- Breakfast with natural local products, including honey harvested at the Château.
- Free tour of the medieval city of Saint Emilion classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Available all year round on weekdays and weekends.