Your wine trip program
Day 1 - A romantic break in the Côte Rôtie region
- Upon arrival in the Côte Rôtie region, head for the Caveau du Château located in Ampuis for an introduction to the region’s wines.
- In the afternoon, head south to Condrieu for a tasting at the Domaine Boissonnet.
- At the end of the afternoon, head further south along the Rhône and leave your luggage at the four-star Domaine de Clairefontaine, a charming and characterful hotel nestled against a backdrop of three verdant hectares.
- A gourmet dinner is served at the Domaine de Clairefontaine restaurant, which has held its Michelin star since 1993 under the auspices of the head chef, Philippe Girardon – Four-course menu, excluding drinks.
- Option: Gourmet four-course dinner pairing selected dishes and wines selected by Dominique Viala, sommelier at the restaurant since 1992.
- Overnight in the four-star Domaine de Clairefontaine.
Day 2 - On the wine trail
- Breakfast in the four-star Domaine de Clairefontaine.
- In the morning, enjoy the freedom to visit Vienne, with its rich Gallo-Roman heritage. The city is listed as one of Europe’s finest archaeological sites.
- For lunch, head for Le Bistrot de JB, a traditional restaurant in the shadow of the cathedral to discover the region’s culinary specialities (drinks not included)
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your wine romance in the Rhone Valley (enter the option you want on the booking form):
Gourmet four-course dinner pairing selected dishes and wines selected by Dominique Viala, sommelier at the restaurant since 1992.
Châteaux and wine estates
Boissonnet Wine Estate
A family estate for 3 generations, the Boissonnet estate includes 12 hectares of Saint-Joseph, Condrieu and IGP wines...
Le Caveau du Château
Le caveau du château is a space dedicated to wine tourism, unique in the Rhône Valley, allowing you to discover the great wines of the Rhône Valley, in particular those of Maisons Guigal & Vidal-Fleury...