Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Sustainable wine-tastings in Pau
- On your arrival in Pau in the afternoon, you can settle into your hotel and start exploring the capital of the Pyrenees.
- At the end of the day, you will taste local products and organic or biodynamic agriculture wines at a wine cellar-bar in the city center. The sommelier will guide you to find wines according to your taste to accompany your generous platter of Pyrenees charcuterie and various cheeses - 2 glasses of wine included.
- Overnight stay in a double room in a 4* hotel in the Pau area.
Day 2 - Tasty reflections of organic Jurançon
- Breakfast at your accommodation.
- Optional - Rent an electrically assisted bicycle for the day in order to make an eco-friendly travel and to limit your carbon footprint!
- Your day starts in the morning at Domaine Latapy in the vineyards of Jurançon, only 15 minutes from the city center. This estate, in organic viticulture for 20 years, welcomes you to take part in an escape game which will lead you into a police investigation to discover the estate in a playful and participating way.
- Once you have solved the mystery (or not), your guide Irène will introduce you to the estate, its terroir, its wines, and its organic farming techniques, and will offer you a commented and detailed tasting of the estate's wines.
- You close your organic and tasty stay at Domaine Latapy with a home-made organic vegetarian lunch - drinks included.
Valid all year round for a stay starting from Tuesday to Saturday (excluding public holidays)
Options you can add to your trip
As part of your stay in the Pyrenees to discover organic Jurançon wines and local flavors, you can choose the following option (from the booking form page):
Rental of an electrically-assisted bicycle for the day (day 2).
As part of a gift, choose the sending method:
- receive your e-box on your mailbox
- receive your gift box by post (shipping costs 3,95 €)