Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Sake tasting
- Your stay begins with a visit of the first French Sake brewery, Les Larmes du levant, in Pélussin. Grégoire, the founder, welcomes you for a guided tour. You will discover the production of this Japanese rice fermented alcohol. The visit is followed by a sake tasting - a bottle is presented at the end of your tasting.
- Extend your discovery of Sake from a dinner at the gastronomic restaurant l'Ode Marine (fish and seafood specialties). The chef Christophe Boucher have a great knowledge about the Japanese culinary art thanks to 6 years of experience in a gourmet restaurant in Japan. He creates for you a special Sake pairing menu. Enjoy the harmonious alliance between French and Japanese gastronomy!
- Night at the charming B&B, A la belle histoire.
Day 2 - Zen day
- Breakfast at your accommodation.
- A non-guided visit of a Zen Garden by Erik Borja offers you an immersive morning in a Japanese atmosphere. This garden is known as a reference in the art of Japanese-inspired gardens in France. Covering an area of almost 4 hectares, it is composed of several gardens: reception, meditation, tea, walk and Dragon garden.
Bookable all year round and visit between April and November.