Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Drôme wine-tasting, between vine and lavender
- At your arrival in the region in the afternoon, you drive towards Grignan and its famous castle. You have rendez-vous in the wonderful Domaine de Montine, former farm castle and family wine domain for three generations. Enjoy a visit followed by a wine tasting accompanied with cheese or chocolate.
- Before leaving, have a walk in the lavender fields and truffle oaks of the domain.
- At the end of the afternoon, you can settle in one of the charming rooms of our guest house partner located near Montélimar.
- Overnight stay
Day 2 - Discover Grignan vineyards
- Free morning discovering Grignan and its rich heritage.
- Lunch at the Auberge du Domaine Guiton where you will enjoy a meal with wine pairings and local products from the region.
- In the afternoon, rendez-vous with a wine maker for a visit of the property followed by a wine tasting.
- Then, strolling in the heart of the wine domain towards the “cuves aux sacrifices”, dated back to Roman times.
- At the end of the afternoon, discover La Garde-Adhémar, classified as one of the most beautiful village in France offering a wonderful view over Clansayes ochre cliffs.
- Gastronomic dinner - without beverage
- Back to Montélimar and overnight stay
Day 3 - Taste the famous Châteauneuf-du-Pâpe appellation
- In the morning, drive towards Châteauneuf du Pape, a city full of history and well-known for its wines.
- Lunch in a local restaurant - without beverage
- Your stay ends with a wine-tasting in a wine estate near the city, at Vignobles Mayard
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Montine winery
In this former farm of Grignan castle, the Monteillets have dedicated themself to their vineyard with passion for four generations.With more than 65 hectares, the Montine estate...
Learn more about Domaine de Grangeneuve - Grignan
Domaine de Grangeneuve
t’s in the "Drôme provençale", in the heart of the AOC Grignan les Adhémar, that the BOUR family, winemakers for several generations, decided to settle in 1974...