Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Champagne tasting
- At your arrival in Champagne, you will drive towards the Marne Valley, in Boursault at Maison Le Gallais to experience a "100% wine masterclass": presentation of the stages of winemaking, visit of the cellars closed with a tasting of 3 wines of the Maison.
- Dinner at the gastronomic restaurant of Château de Rilly - beverage as an option.
- Overnight stay at Château de Rilly.
Day 2 - "Living the life of Riley" in Champagne
- Breakfast at Château de Rilly.
- Leave for the Golf de Reims - 18 hole course.
- You will go to a famous "Maison de Champagne" in Reims for visiting the cellars followed by a champagne glass from the property.
- Free visit of the city of Reims.
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your wine and golf holiday in Champagne (enter the option you want on the booking form):
Beverage included during your gastronmic dinner at the Château de Rilly.
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Maison Vranken-Pommery - Champagne
Cellar tour and tasting at Maison Vranken Pommery
Madame Louise Pommery, her maiden name Jeanne Alexandrine Louise Melin, widow of Louis Pommery winery resumes her husband in 1868 and bought a bigger space, 50 acres of land on the hill of St. Niçaise Reims...
Learn more about Domaine de Telmont - Champagne
Initiation winemaking at Domaine J. of Telmont
Heirs of a family of Champagne growers, the Lhopital family has been at the head of the House of J. Telmont , one of the last family owned Champagne houses and independent since 1912...
Learn more about Champagne Le Gallais - Boursault
Champagne Le Gallais
The Le Gallais estate is located in the village of Boursault, a few kilometers from Épernay, in the heart of the Marne valley. Its history begins in 1927 when...