Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Champagne tasting
- At your arrival in Champagne, you will drive towards the Marne Valley, in Damery at the J. de Telmont Domain to discover the workshop “Delights of Cheese around a Bubble”: experiment some amazing match between various maturing of cheese and different cuvees.
- Dinner at the gastronomic restaurant of “Château de Rilly” - beverage as an option
- Overnight stay at “Château de Rilly”
Day 2 - "Living the life of Riley" in Champagne
- Breakfast at "Château de Rilly"
- Leave for the Golf de Reims - 18 hole course
- You will go to a famous "Maison de Champagne" in Reims for visiting the cellars followed by a champagne glass from the property
- Free visit of the city of Reims
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your wine and golf holiday in Champagne (enter the option you want on the booking form):
Beverage included during your gastronmic dinner at the Château de Rilly.
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Roger Coulon Estate
Roger Coulon Estate
Collecting owner at Vrigny in the heart of the Montagne de Reims, Isabelle and Eric Coulon for 8 generations perpetuate the tradition and wear loud emblem champagne...
Learn more about Maison Vranken-Pommery - Champagne
Cellar tour and tasting at Maison Vranken Pommery
Madame Louise Pommery, her maiden name Jeanne Alexandrine Louise Melin, widow of Louis Pommery winery resumes her husband in 1868 and bought a bigger space, 50 acres of land on the hill of St. Niçaise Reims...
Learn more about Domaine de Telmont - Champagne
Initiation winemaking at Domaine J. of Telmont
Heirs of a family of Champagne growers, the Lhopital family has been at the head of the House of J. Telmont , one of the last family owned Champagne houses and independent since 1912...