Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Champagne tasting
- Upon your arrival in Champagne, you will drive towards the Marne Valley, in Boursault at Maison Le Gallais to experience a "100% wine masterclass": presentation of the winemaking process, cellar tour followed by a tasting of 3 cuvées from the estate.
- In the late afternoon, you settle comfortably at Hostellerie La Briqueterie, a 5-star hotel and a character residence in the heart of the Champagne vineyards on the hillsides of the Marne.
- Dinner at the gourmet restaurant of Hostellerie La Briqueterie - Menu, drinks not included.
- Overnight stay at Hostellerie La Briqueterie.
Day 2 - "Living the life of Riley" in Champagne
- Breakfast at your accommodation.
- Leave for the Golf de Reims (18 hole course) - French golf license required.
- You will go to a famous "Maison de Champagne" in Reims for visiting the cellars followed by a champagne glass from the property.
- Free visit of the city of Reims.
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Maison Vranken-Pommery - Champagne
Cellar tour and tasting at Maison Vranken Pommery
Madame Louise Pommery, her maiden name Jeanne Alexandrine Louise Melin, widow of Louis Pommery winery resumes her husband in 1868 and bought a bigger space, 50 acres of land on the hill of St. Niçaise Reims...
Champagne Le Gallais
The Le Gallais estate is located in the village of Boursault, a few kilometers from Épernay, in the heart of the Marne valley. Its history begins in 1927 when...