Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Champagne tasting and gastronomic dinner
- At your arrival in Champagne, you will begin your weekend in you begin your stay in Boursault, at the Maison de Champagne Le Gallais, with a masterclass (presentation of the stages of winemaking, visit of the cellars closed with a tasting of 3 cuvées of the house) followed by an initiation to "sabrage".
- Gastronomic dinner in the restaurant of the Château d’Etoges, l’Orangerie.
- Overnight stay in Château d’Etoges.
Day 2 - Cellar tour of a “Grande Maison de Champagne”
- Breakfast at the Château d’Etoges.
- Optional - One-hour care in the Spa of the Château
- Optional - Lunch at a traditional restaurant, in the heart of “Halles du Boulingrin” district, menu "bistrot" composed by starter, main dish, desert or gastronomic lunch at L’Assiette Champenoise, a 3-star Michelin restaurant.
- Your weekend ends with a visit of the cellars of Vranken-Pommery Monopole Domain followed by a champagne glass
- Enjoy a free visit of Reims.
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your trip along the Champagne wine route (select the options on the booking form):
One-hour care in the Spa of the Château.
For your lunch on the 2nd day, you can choose from two proposals:
- Lunch at a traditionnal restaurant, in the heart of “Halles du Boulingrin” district, menu "bistro" composed by starter, main dish, desert
- Gastronomic lunch at L’Assiette Champenoise, a 3-star Michelin restaurant.
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Maison Vranken-Pommery - Champagne
Cellar tour and tasting at Maison Vranken Pommery
Madame Louise Pommery, her maiden name Jeanne Alexandrine Louise Melin, widow of Louis Pommery winery resumes her husband in 1868 and bought a bigger space, 50 acres of land on the hill of St. Niçaise Reims...
Champagne Le Gallais
The Le Gallais estate is located in the village of Boursault, a few kilometers from Épernay, in the heart of the Marne valley. Its history begins in 1927 when...