Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Champagne tasting and gastronomic dinner
- At your arrival in Champagne, you will begin your weekend in you begin your stay in Boursault, at the Maison de Champagne Le Gallais, with a masterclass (presentation of the stages of winemaking, visit of the cellars closed with a tasting of 3 cuvées of the house) followed by an initiation to "sabrage".
- Gastronomic dinner in the restaurant of the Château d’Etoges, l’Orangerie.
- Overnight stay in Château d’Etoges.
Day 2 - Cellar tour of a “Grande Maison de Champagne”
- Breakfast at the Château d’Etoges.
- Optional - One-hour care in the Spa of the Château
- Optional - Lunch at Au Petit Comptoir, in the heart of “Halles du Boulingrin” district, menu bitro composed by starter, main dish, desert and a glass of wine / or gastronomic lunch at L’Assiette Champenoise, a 3-star Michelin restaurant.
- Your weekend ends with a visit of the cellars of Vranken-Pommery Monopole Domain followed by a champagne glass
- Enjoy a free visit of Reims.
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your trip along the Champagne wine route (select the options on the booking form):
One-hour care in the Spa of the Château.
Lunch at Au Petit Comptoir, in the heart of “Halles du Boulingrin” district, menu bitro composed by starter, main dish, desert and a glass of wine.
Gastronomic lunch at L’Assiette Champenoise, a 3-star Michelin restaurant.
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Maison Vranken-Pommery - Champagne
Cellar tour and tasting at Maison Vranken Pommery
Madame Louise Pommery, her maiden name Jeanne Alexandrine Louise Melin, widow of Louis Pommery winery resumes her husband in 1868 and bought a bigger space, 50 acres of land on the hill of St. Niçaise Reims...
Learn more about Domaine de Telmont - Champagne
Initiation winemaking at Domaine J. of Telmont
Heirs of a family of Champagne growers, the Lhopital family has been at the head of the House of J. Telmont , one of the last family owned Champagne houses and independent since 1912...