Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Arrival in the heart of Alsace vineyard
- At your arrival in Alsace, you will reach Gueberschwihr where Jean-Paul Humbrecht will welcome you at the Marcel Humbrecht domain and make you feel at home during a tasting of wines from the property
- Then, you will drive towards Murbach and settle in Schaeferhof, splendid house dating from the 18th century and classified at the Historical Monuments Register
- Enjoy delicious home-made specialities at the restaurant La Taverne du Vigneron (optional)
- Overnight stay at Scharferhof, in one of the romantic rooms of the house
Day 2 - Stroll along the Alsace wine road
- Early in the morning, ballooning above Vosges Mountains, the vineyard and Alsace plains. After this amazing flight, take your maiden flight certificate and share your fabulous experience around a beakfast composed by Cremant of Alsace and pastries (optional)
- Leave for Wettolsheim, you have a rendez-vous at the Stentz-Buecher domain for a wine tasting in vintage cellar
- Gastronomic dinner at the one-star Michelin restaurant of the Chambard Hotel (optional)
- Overnight stay at Schaeferhof
Day 3 - Discover Colmar by boat
- Discover Colmar by boat along the river Lauch, an unusual and romantic way to see the city
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your exclusive wine tour in Alsace (enter the option you want on the booking form):
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about François Schwach Wine Estate
François Schwach Estate
Family estate for 3 generations, founded in 1950 by François Schwach. The area of the property is 18 acres of vines , around 7 towns in the heart of Alsace major wines...
Learn more about Domain Marcel Humbrecht
Marcel Humbrecht Estate
The estate is located in Gueberschwihr, away from the tourist trail wines. Arriving in the village you get lost in the maze of cobbled streets. In the village center, behind a heavy doorway...
Learn more about Stentz-Buecher Domain
The « domaine Stentz-Buecher » is the result of the union of two families from a long line of winemakers established in Wettolsheim. Today the domaine Stentz-Buecher, exploit 13 hectares of vines...