Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Cellar tour, wine-tastings and unique accommodation
- Upon your arrival in the Sancerre region, you will be welcomed to a Château for a private guided tour of the cellar with the house sommelier. You will be offered a cold meal featuring local products and a wine tasting of 4 Pouilly-Fumé appellation wines at the end of your visit.
- You will then head to the Langlois family estate, where you will discover the wines of the property, including Coteaux Giennois, which you will taste after the visit.
- In the late afternoon, you will arrive at your accommodation, the charming O Refuge d'I Vin guesthouse. You will settle into your unique lodging, either the Finnish kota or the wooden geodesic dome with a clear view of the countryside.
- You can enjoy your late afternoon by freely exploring the Sancerre vineyard on bikes provided by the owners of your accommodation, lounging by the indoor heated pool, or taking advantage of the sauna and Jacuzzi.
- For dinner, you will be welcomed to a nearby restaurant offering local cuisine - Menu excluding drinks.
- Overnight in an unconventional accommodation.
Day 2 - Discovering the Sancerre Vineyard by Jeep
- Breakfast at your accommodation.
- In the morning, you will explore the Sancerre vineyard in a 4x4 Jeep Willys, with explanations of the manual and mechanical work of the vine and its vegetative cycle. To conclude, a wine tasting awaits you at a local winemaker's, with detailed explanations of the winemaker's profession.
Book all year round and depart between April and October.
Châteaux and wine estates
Catherine and Michel Langlois are the third generation to perpetuate the viticultural history of the family. The family estate of 18 ha is conducted in organic farming, it is located in the Pouilly-Fumé and Coteaux du Giennois appellation area. With passion, the owners of the estate sublimate the 3 grape varieties of the Coteaux du Giennois appellation: Sauvignon, Pinot Noir and...
Château de Tracy
Château de Tracy is a family-owned vineyard and now run by Juliette d'Assay. Juliette has taken over the estate, perpetuating the spirit of quality and excellence that has always prevailed. Château de Tracy produces dry white wines from the appellation of Pouilly-Fumé, made entirely from the white sauvignon grape variety. By practicing natural viticulture and winemaking methods, ...