Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Arrival on the Great White Wines land in Burgundy
- At your arrival in Puligny-Montrachet, rendez-vous at the Olivier Leflaive Winery for a wine tasting with 3 wines from the property
- Lunch at Oliver Leflaive guest house as an option
- At the end of the afternoon, you will settle at Charm'Attitude, a charming guest house located in the heart of a 3 hectares park near Beaune
- At teatime, enjoy a relaxing moment in the Spa of the Château de Citeaux in Meursault with a fruit therapy care (optional)
- Gastronomic dinner at the restaurant L’Hostellerie de Levernois, a Michelin starred restaurant
- Overnight stay at L’Hostellerie de Levernois
Day 2 - Wine tasting in Burgundy
- At the end of the morning, rendez vous in Aloxe-Corton for a wine tasting from Pierre André Domain
- Alternative activity in the morning : ballooning above the Burgundy vineyard
- Visit of the city center of Beaune
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your wine trip in Burgundy (select the options on the booking form):
Wine and food pairing lunch at the Olivier Leflaive "table d’hote"
Fruit therapy care at the spa in Château de Citeaux in Meursault
Ballooning above Burgundy vineyard
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Olivier Leflaive Winery
Maison Olivier Leflaive - Puligny-Montrachet
In 1984, Olivier Leflaive liberated the family estate with the help of his brother Patrick and his uncle Vincent thereby creating "La Maison Olivier Leflaive". To establish the wine estate, various acquisitions would follow, a total of 12 hectares of prestigious appellations are purchased...
Learn more about Pierre André Domain
Château Corton C
All began in 1923 when Pierre André felt in love with Château de Corton and its hill which gave its name to several Grands Crus. Nowadays, Pierre André Estate owns a 4 hectares vineyard...