Your wine trip program
Jour 1 - Wine-tasting at the winery
- Upon arrival in Beaujolais, you’ll be welcomed at a wine-estate in Beaujolais for a visit of the property followed by a wine tasting session at the end of which you will be given a bottle of wine.
- In the afternoon, you can settle in your lovely guest house, located in Quince en Beaujolais, where you can enjoy the calm and relax for the rest of the afternoon.
- For dinner, you are invited to join the guest house table to enjoy a very local cooking (aperitif, starter, main course, cheese, dessert, wine and coffee).
- Overnight stay in your guest house.
Jour 2 - On the Beaujolais vineyard pathway
- Breakfast at your guest house.
- In the morning, you’ll follow the road towards Mont Brouilly, covered in vines and topped by its famous chapel.
- Your hike ends at the home of Isabelle and Jean-Pierre Crespin, at the Domaine du Château de la Vallette, for a tour of the vat room, followed by a guided tasting of the estate’s various appellations.
Options you can add to your trip
Make a unique gift to your close ones. This gift box is valid for 18 months, and our team of tourism and wine adviser will take care of all the bookings, by email or phone call.
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Château de la Valette
Domaine du Château de la Valette
Isabelle and Jean-Pierre Crespin, owners and wine growers since 1984, invite you to discover their estate, deep in the heart of the Beaujolais, at the foot of Mont Brouilly...
Learn more about Steeve Charvet Estate
Domaine Steeve Charvet à Chiroubles
It all started with the grandfather Robert Charvet. With his horse, Kiki, the farm was on 4 hectares close to the Lyon region...