Your wine trip program
Day 1 - From the town to the vineyard
- When you arrive in Alsace at the beginning of the afternoon, your first point of call will be the authentically traditional village of Wettolsheim, south of Colmar. This will be followed by a wine tasting at the Stentz Buecher estate, which converted to organic agriculture in 2010.
- Later in the afternoon, explore Colmar with a relaxing, leisurely boat tour with guided commentary along the river Lauch. This will give you the chance to discover the half-timbered houses and experience the calm and beauty of the little Venice of Alsace (March to October). In the off season, spend the second part of the afternoon exploring the estate and tasting the wines at one of the independent wine producers near Rouffach.
- In the early evening, check in to the Château d’Isenbourg hotel in Rouffach.
- Stay at the château for dinner and head to the “Les Tommeries” restaurant, presided over by Chef Matthias Lingelser – three-course menu (drinks not included).
- Stay overnight at Château d’Isenbourg.
Day 2 - Rest and relaxation at the château
- Breakfast at the Château d’Isenbourg.
- Spend the morning at the château's spa and enjoy some time relaxing by the pool and in the sauna, jacuzzi or Turkish bath.
- Enhance your pleasure by finishing off your morning of relaxation with a one-hour essential oil massage before the time comes to finally draw your break in Alsace to an end – available as an option
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your château weekend in Alsace (options can be selected on the booking form):
Finish off your morning of relaxation with a one-hour essential oil massage before the time comes to finally draw your break in Alsace to an end.
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Stentz-Buecher Domain
The « domaine Stentz-Buecher » is the result of the union of two families from a long line of winemakers established in Wettolsheim. Today the domaine Stentz-Buecher, exploit 13 hectares of vines...