Your wine trip program
Day 1 - "Pays de l'Hermitage"
- Upon your arrival in the afternoon in the heart of the vineyards of the northern Rhône valley, you are expected at the Cave de Tain for a commented tasting of wines produced by 4 generations of passionate winemakers.
- You then go to the Cité du Chocolat in Tain l'Hermitage for a gourmet tour to discover the secrets of chocolate making.
- At the end of the afternoon, you reach your charming accommodation, a guest house located in the heart of the Hermitage appellation.
- Optional - Gourmet dinner - Menu, drinks not included.
- Overnight at your accommodation
Day 2 - Wine tasting at the property and walks in the vineyards
- In the morning, you have an appointment with a winegrower for a visit followed by a tasting of the wines from the Crozes-Hermitage, Hermitage and Cornas appellations.
- Lunch is at the Vineum restaurant, which is owned by the Jaboulet family and is located in the heart of Tain l'Hermitage. Food is paired with wines.
- In the afternoon, you will discover the surrounding landscape during a 3.5 km walk through the vineyards of the Pays de l'Hermitage – a map of the route is available on request.
- In the evening, we have booked a table for your dinner in a restaurant - wine included.
- Overnight stay.
Day 3 - On the banks of the Rhône
- Visit Tournon-sur-Rhône, nestled in the heart of the vineyards and described as the "sentinel of the Rhone valley", facing Tain-Hermitage.
- You will end your stay with lunch at the Farfadet, a traditional restaurant in Tournon-sur-Rhône - drinks not included.
Options you can add to your trip
Add activities to your tasting weekend in the Rhone Valley, around the city of Hermitage (you can select this option on the reservation form):
Gourmet dinner - Drinks not included.
Châteaux and wine estates
Domaine de la Ville Rouge
It’s in the heart of the Crozes-Hermitage appellation, on the left bank of the Rhône, that you will discover the Domaine de la Ville Rouge and its wines with a unique and authentic character...