Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Pays de l'Hermitage
- At your arrival in the Hermitage vineyard in the afternoon, you will visit the Domaine de la Croix du Verre in the heart of the Crozes-Hermitage. This is followed by a wine-tasting session in the company of the wine-grower, who also owns the land.
- In the evening you will head to Tain l'Hermitage for a regional dinner, based on fresh market product and paired with wines.
- Overnight stay in your guest house at the Domaine de la Croix du Verre.
Day 2 - Wine tasting at the property and walks in the vineyards
- In the morning, you will go to Domaine Philippe and Vincent Jaboulet, Mercurol for a visit to the cellar followed by a tasting of a very fine range of wines with appellations inclulding Crozes-Hermitage, Hermitage and Cornas.
- Lunch is at the Vineum restaurant, which is owned by the Jaboulet family and is located in the heart of Tain l'Hermitage. Food is paired with wines.
- In the afternoon, you will discover the surrounding landscape during a 3.5 km walk through the vineyards of the Pays de l'Hermitage – a map of the route is available on request.
- Optional - Gourmet dinner at a 1-starred Michelin restaurant - menu, drinks not included.
- Overnight stay at the Domaine de la Croix du Verre.
Day 3 - On the banks of the Rhône
- Visit of Tournon-sur-Rhône, nestled in the heart of the vineyards and described as the "sentinel of the Rhone valley", facing Tain-Hermitage.
- You will end your stay with lunch at the Farfadet, a traditional restaurant in Tournon-sur-Rhône - drinks not included.
Options you can add to your trip
Add activities to your tasting weekend in the Rhone Valley, around the city of Hermitage (you can select this option on the reservation form):
Gourmet dinner at a starred restaurant - Drinks not included.
Châteaux and wine estates
Domaine de la Ville Rouge
It’s in the heart of the Crozes-Hermitage appellation, on the left bank of the Rhône, that you will discover the Domaine de la Ville Rouge and its wines with a unique and authentic character...