Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Wine tasting in a cave and relaxing evening at L’Abbaye de la Celle
- Once arrived in Provence, your wine tour starts by a visit of Domaine Les Vallons de Fontfresque. You sample a selection of wines from the domain. A bottle is included at the end of your visit.
- After that you put up at l’hostellerie de L’Abbaye de la Celle, spectacular house that receives you in a luxurious but cozy setting. Enjoy the multiple spots to relax, in the garden or inside, and admire the views through the vineyards of Coteaux Varois.
- For dinner, a table of the starred restaurant of the hotel is booked for you. It is part of the Alain Ducasse house, famous for its high quality cuisine. The chef prepares an authentical cuisine made with seasonal fresh products according to the selection of the vegetable garden, cultivated in the Abbey - 4 course meal, 1 apetizer drink and 1 wine pairing experience.
- Overnight at l’hostellerie de L’Abbaye de la Celle.
Day 2 - Workshop about the Appellation Coteaux Varois en Provence
- Breakfast at L’Abbaye de la Celle.
- In the morning you participate to a wine workshop at the house of wines of Coteaux Varois en Provence. The association of Independent producteurs receives you to discover all the secrets of local wine making and the particularities of the Coteaux Varois wines of Provence. You will also visit the conservatoire. Finally, participate to a wine tasting experience and admire the multiple grape varieties that the association cultivates as well as the charming à la Française gardens.
- Take advantage of the end of your wine tour to explore the wine road of Provence at your own peace. Visit the village of Tourves and admire its typical architecture from the Provençale gothique style.