Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Wine tasting and relaxing evening at L’Abbaye de la Celle
- Once your arrival in Provence, your wine stay begins with a stop at the Château Lafoux. You taste a selection of wines from the property. A bottle is included at the end of your visit.
- You then setlle in at the Hostellerie de L’Abbaye de la Celle, a splendid residence which welcomes you in a luxurious and cozy setting. Enjoy the multiple spots to relax, in the garden as welle as the indoor lougnes, in the heart of the Coteaux Varois vineyards.
- For dinner, you are expected at the hotel's starred restaurant belonging to the Maison Alain Ducasse. The chef surprises you with seasonal cuisine made with products from the Abbey's vegetable garden - Seasonal menu with aperitif and food and wine pairing (starter, two courses, cheese and dessert).
- Overnight at l’hostellerie de L’Abbaye de la Celle.
Day 2 - Wine discovery of the Coteaux-Varois-en-Provence
- Breakfast at L’Abbaye de la Celle.
- In the morning you participate in a wine workshop at the Maison des Vins des Coteaux Varois. This association brings together the main producers of the region, and welcomes you for an introduction to tasting the wines of this appellation. Discover the specificities of the Coteaux Varois in Provence and visit the conservatory before taking part in a tasting workshop. Then admire the many grape varieties cultivated and presented in the French garden of the Coteaux-Varois-en-Provence appellation.
- Take advantage of the end of your wine tour to explore the Provence wine route in complete autonomy. Also visit the village of Tourves and admire its typical Gothic architecture from Provence.