Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Discovering Chablis wines
- On your arrival in Chablis at the beginning of the afternoon, you start your stay with a visit to an estate: discovery of the appellation and the Chablis vineyards, guided tour of the cellar and barrel cellars, followed by a tasting of Grands Crus.
- You will continue your discovery of the white wines of Chablis with a visit to one of the oldest and most prestigious houses in Burgundy, the Régnard Estate.
- At the end of the afternoon, you settle into your magnificent accommodation, Hostellerie des Clos, located in the former Clos des hospices de Chablis, in the center of the village.
- Dinner at the gourmet table in your accommodation - Menu excluding drinks.
- Night in a comfort double room.
Day 2 - Between relaxation and gastronomy
- Breakfast at your accommodation.
- Optional - In the morning, you can enjoy a moment of relaxation at the spa (one-hour massage).
- 5-course tasting lunch with food and wine pairing in a gourmet restaurant that offers instinctive and sustainable cuisine and mixes the flavors of the region.
Options you can add to your trip
On the occasion of your romantic weekend in Chablis, you can choose the option (on the booking page):
Moment of relaxation at the spa at Hostellerie des Clos: one-hour massage.
Châteaux and wine estates
Maison Régnard is one of the oldest and most prestigious wine houses in Burgundy. The estate is one of the last to have its cellars and its winery in the historic center of the famous village of Chablis...