Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Arrival in Beaujolais and wine tasting
- As you arrive in the region, an independent wine maker in the town of Villié-Morgon is waiting for you for a visit of its estate followed by a tasting of its wines.
- Option: at lunch time, you will go in the village of Belleville, at a restaurant for a regional meal to discover the local flavours (drinks not included).
- In the afternoon, you will settle in your gorgeous bedroom at the Castle of Pizay ****.
- Once you are settled, you have an appointment at the « œnotèque” of the Castle for a œnosensoriel path. Made of 8 different activities (quizzes about aroma, savour, tannin, wine aging… at the end of the path, you will be able to put your knowledge into practice during a tasting
- For dinner, a table will be booked for you in the gastronomic restaurant of the Castle. The perfect occasion for you to discover a modern cooking made with the best products of the region, selected by the Chef himself – drinks not included.
- Overnight stay at the Château de Pizay.
Day 2 - Well-being day in the castle
- Breakfast in Château de Pizay.
- This day is free for you, you have an access to the « Aquasens space » of the spa where you will be able to discover different spa features (sauna, hammam, waterfall shower, experience shower…).
Options you can add to your trip
Add more activities to your romantic week-end in Beaujolais (options available in the booking form):
Lunch in a restaurant with a regional cooking, giving priority to local, and fresh products (drinks not included).
Châteaux and wine estates
Domaine du Château de la Valette
Isabelle and Jean-Pierre Crespin, owners and wine growers since 1984, invite you to discover their estate, in the heart of the Beaujolais, at the foot of Mont Brouilly...
Séjour magnifique, le cadre, le spa, le parcours tout à été parfait. Je recommande à tous les amoureux.
(Romantic escape in Beaujolais - Note : 5/5)