Your wine trip program
Day 1 - On the Burgundy Wine Road
- Upon arrival in Puligny-Montrachet, in the heart of the Burgundy wine district, rendez-vous at Maison Olivier Leflaive for a tour of the property followed by lunch and a commented tasting of Olivier Leflaive wines by an in-house sommelier.
- The afternoon continues along the « Route des Grands Crus » towards Beaune. Halt at a winemaker estate between Santenay and Meursaut. This wine-tasting in the property cellar provides you with the opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of Burgundy winemakers.
- Settling into one of the guest rooms of Maison Prosper Maufoux at the magnificent Château de Saint-Aubin, with a breathtaking view of the vineyards.
- Optional - Dinner at the restaurant Le Prosper restaurant located at the foot of the Château (menu, drinks not included).
- Overnight stay at the Château de Saint-Aubin.
Day 2 - Discover Meursaut and Beaune
- Optional - Direction Meursault, you will discover the art of barrel making in a lively and friendly way.
- You are expected in Beaune for a visit of the Domaine Debray cellar, followed by a commented tasting of the wines of the property.
- The tour ends with the discovery of Beaune: city tour and poor houses (entries not included).
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your tour along the Bourgogne Wine Route (select the options on the booking form):
Dinner at the restaurant Le Prosper at the foot of your accommodation.
Discover the art of barrel-making in a lively and friendly way during a workshop barrel-making at Meursault.
Châteaux and wine estates
Maison Olivier Leflaive
Very involved in wine tourism, Maison Olivier Leflaive offers tours of the vineyards and the cellars to discover the famous "climats" of Burgundy, and ommented wine tastings (Puligny-Montrachet, Bienvenues-Bâtard-Montrachet, Meursault, Corton-Charlemagne, ..)...
Debray Estate - Beaune
Domaine Debray is a family-owned wine estate in the heart of Beaune, now run by Yvonnick Debray, who has worked in Burgundy wine sales for many years. Domaine Debray produces various appellations both in Côte de Beaune and Côte de Nuits...