Your wine trip program
Day 1 - On the Burgundy Wine Road
- Upon arrival in Puligny-Montrachet, in the heart of the Burgundy wine district, rendez-vous at Maison Olivier Leflaive for a tour of the property followed by lunch and a commented tasting of Olivier Leflaive wines
- The afternoon continues along the « Route des Grands Crus » towards Beaune. Halt at a winemaker estate between Santenay and Meursaut. This wine-tasting in the Property cellar provides you with the opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of Burgundy winemakers
- Dinner at the restaurant Le Terroir in Santenay (as an option)
- Overnight stay at Maison Prosper Maufoux
Day 2 - Discover Meursaut and Beaune
- Breakfast at Maison Prosper Maufoux
- Direction Meursault, you will discover the art of barrel making in a lively and friendly way (as an option)
- At the prestigious Château de Velle, you will be invited to a wine tasting
- The tour ends with the discovery of Beaune : city tour and poor houses (entries not included)
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your tour along the Bourgogne Wine Route (select the options on the booking form)
Dinner at the restaurant Le Terroir in Santenay, near your accommodation
Discover the art of barrel-making in a lively and friendly way during a workshop barrel-making at Meursault
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Olivier Leflaive Winery
Maison Olivier Leflaive - Puligny-Montrachet
In 1984, Olivier Leflaive liberated the family estate with the help of his brother Patrick and his uncle Vincent thereby creating "La Maison Olivier Leflaive". To establish the wine estate, various acquisitions would follow, a total of 12 hectares of prestigious appellations are purchased...
Learn more about François Buffet Estate
François Buffet domain
In the heart of Burgundy the Buffet family has been growing grapes since 1692. They vinify and mature their wines on the exceptional Volnay and Pommard “terroirs” with respect to the ancestral traditions...
Learn more about Château de la Velle - Vinotrip partner
Château de la Velle - Meursault
Château de la Velle is a historical monument in Meursault. This property has been in the family Daviot for nine generations, traces of the Daviot wineries of Beaune can be found before the French Revolution and their vineyard exists on the Beaune Land Registry from 1826...
Learn more about Debray Estate
Domaine Debray is a family-owned wine estate in the heart of Beaune, now run by Yvonnick Debray, who has worked in Burgundy wine sales for many years...