Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Discover Alsace vineyard
- At your arrival in Alsace, you will reach Gueberschwihr where Jean-Paul Humbrecht will welcome you at the Marcel Humbrecht domain and make you feel at home during a tasting of wines from the property
- After the wine-tasting at the Marcel Humbrecht domain, you will settle in the Demeure d'Antan guest house
Day 2 - Winemakers workshop in Alsace
- Immerse yourself in the world of wine-makers during the morning, at the heart of the Alsatian vineyard where you will take part of “wine works” or “winery works”, according to the season
- Gastronomic lunch at Auberge du Vieux Pressoir, traditional restaurant of the Bollenberg domain (optional) – drinks included
- After lunch, you will drive towards Beblenheim where you have a rendez-vous at the Bott-Geyl Estate for a visit followed by a tasting of its wonderful Grands Crus (biodynamic wine) : Sonneglanz, Furstentum, Schoenenbourg, Zellenberg, …
- Dinner at a traditional restaurant - Alsatian menu served with wines
- Overnight stay at the Demeure d'Antan guest house
Day 3 - Visit Alsatian villages
- In the morning, you will go off to discover Saint-Hippolyte, a wonderful Alsatian village with its half-timbering houses separated with alleys
- Lunch at Rabseppi-Stebel, typical restaurant of Alsace with vineyard view (optional)
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your stay along the Alsace wine route (enter the option you want on the booking form) :
Gastronomic lunch at Auberge du Vieux Pressoir, traditional restaurant of the Bollenberg domain – drinks included
Lunch at Rabseppi-Stebel, typical restaurant of Alsace with vineyard view
Châteaux and wine estates
Schoenheitz Estate - Food and wine pairing tasting
Located in the heart of the steep valley of Munster, the magnificent vineyard of the Schoenheitz family in Wihr-au-Val opens its doors for tours and gastronomic tastings with commentary. They produce voluble and generous wines, which have been rewarded on several occasions...
Learn more about François Schwach Wine Estate
François Schwach Estate
Family estate for 3 generations, founded in 1950 by François Schwach. The area of the property is 18 acres of vines , around 7 towns in the heart of Alsace major wines...
Heir to a family tradition dating back to 1795 when his grandfather, Jean-Martin Geyl plowing the vines and made wine, Jean-Christophe Bott has been operating Domaine Bott-Geyl since 1993...