764 Route de, 69115 Chiroubles
Located in the heart of Beaujolais vintages in Chiroubles, this charming guest house welcomes you in one of its 5 spacious bedrooms, each equipped with a bathroom and comfortable separate toilets in a calm and serene atmosphere with a view impregnable on the vineyards and the valley of the Saône.
The charm that emanates from this house comes from the exterior and interior spaces, the materials, the originality of the construction with this tower which brings together 2 perpendicular wings.
All the rooms in the house are spacious, with high ceilings, with exposed beams and framework. The common rooms, dining room and living room are very large in a "castle type" decor.
Sylvie and Fred, the owners, young retirees, will be delighted to welcome you and prepare your dinner with local products and their garden. The table is good, friendly, so that everyone feels "at home".
Breakfasts are included in the service: (pastries and fresh bread, coffee / tea / chocolate, yogurts, homemade jams, homemade cake, fruit juice). They will also be able to advise and guide you in order to discover their beautiful region.
This beautiful residence offers 5 bedrooms, two of which are located in the tower of the house:
- The Evasion room (on the second floor), can accommodate up to 3 people (160x200 bed + 1 90x180 bed).
- The “Eureka” room (on the first floor), can accommodate up to 3 people (160x200 bed + 90x180 bench).
- The “Colombier” room (in the tower of the house on the 2nd floor under the roofs), can accommodate up to 4 people (160x200 bed + sofa bed).
- The “Romantic” room (in the tower of the house on the first floor), can accommodate 2 people. It is a real cozy little nest with a breathtaking view of the surrounding vineyards.
- The "Family" room, (on the second floor), can accommodate up to 5 people (160x200 bed + 2 90x180 bunk beds and a 80x180 bed drawer). Ideal for a family break.
The 2000m² garden allows everyone to find their own space: the vegetable garden, the pool / games area, the terrace area.