Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Taste the wines of Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- On your arrival in Châteauneuf-du-Pape, you will lunch in a restaurant offering traditional cuisine prepared with fresh produce - Menu excluding drinks.
- In the early afternoon, you go to a famous winery, for a tour of the estate followed by a commented tasting of Châteauneuf-du-Pape wines.
- At the end of the afternoon, you settle into your charming guest house La Bastide de la Bussière, located in the village of Caderousse.
- Dinner at the guest table around homemade cuisine made from local products - drinks not included.
- Night at the Bastide de la Buissière.
Day 2 - Visit of Avignon
- Breakfast at your accommodation.
- In the morning, you are expected at Maison Brotte for an audio-guide tour of the wine museum, followed by a tasting of five Châteauneuf-du-Pape reds and whites selected from the great cuvées of Maison Brotte, including the 2 Prestige cuvées. A “Fiole du Pape” bottle is offered to you at the end of your tasting.
- In the afternoon, you end your stay in Châteauneuf-du-Pape with a self-guided tour of Avignon, the City of the Popes.
Options you can add to your trip
Châteaux and wine estates
Maison Brotte is a family business founded in 1931 in Châteauneuf-du-Pape by Mr. Charles Brotte. Expert winegrower on three top-of-the-range appellations, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Cairanne, Village Laudun, the House has developed a know-how that extends to the creation of exceptional wines...