Your wine trip program
Day 1 – Discover the organic wines of the Drôme Provençale
- On arrival in the area of Suze-la-Rousse, a Drôme village known for its medieval fortress, you will have an appointment with one of our partner wineries for a tour of the property followed by a tasting of its organic wines.
- You will lunch in O'Natur'Elles, which is in Vaison La Romaine. This organic restaurant offers a varied cuisine and fresh products – drinks not included.
- In the afternoon, you will head on to a field worked in a style known as cosmoculture (certified organic). After a tour of the property, remarkable for its architecture and the biological and biodynamic wines produced there, you can taste the wines of the house.
- You can then settle into one of our partner guest-houses, located a few minutes from the historic medieval centre of Vaison-la-Romaine, a Provencal village.
- For dinner, you will enjoy your host’s cuisine and the products of the house’s own garden – menu, drinks not included.
Day 2 - On the wine trail by bicycle
- Organic breakfast in the guest house.
- In the morning, it's time to explore the surroundings during a bike ride. Discover the shimmering landscapes of Provence, the water course and the medieval villages scattered at the foot of Mont Ventoux.
From March to October