Your wine trip program
Day 1 – Discover the organic wines of the Drôme Provençale
- On arrival in the area of Suze-la-Rousse, a Drôme village known for its medieval fortress, you will have an appointment with one of our partner wineries for a tour of the property followed by a tasting of its organic wines.
- You will lunch in O'Natur'Elles, which is in Vaison La Romaine. This organic restaurant offers a varied cuisine and fresh products – drinks not included.
- In the afternoon, you will head on to a field worked in a style known as cosmoculture (certified organic). After a tour of the property, remarkable for its architecture and the biological and biodynamic wines produced there, you can taste the wines of the house.
- You can then settle into one of our partner guest-houses, located a few minutes from the historic medieval centre of Vaison-la-Romaine, a Provencal village.
- For dinner, you will enjoy your host’s cuisine and the products of the house’s own garden - Drinks not included.
Day 2 - On the wine trail by bicycle
- Organic breakfast in the guest house.
- In the morning, it's time to explore the surroundings during a bike ride. Discover the shimmering landscapes of Provence, the water course and the medieval villages scattered at the foot of Mont Ventoux.
From March to October
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Domaine des Gravennes at Suze la Rousse
Domaine des Gravennes
It is in Suze la Rousse, in the heart of the Rhône valley that the Gravennes Vineyard was born. Luc and Rémi, the fourth generation...