Your wine trip program
Day 1 – Discover the organic wines of the Drôme Provençale
- On your arrival in the morning, you go to the Domaine de Montine in organic conversion, for a visit followed by a tasting of the estate's wines.
- Your discovery of the Montine estate continues during a walk between vineyards, lavender and truffle fields... Along the way, stop for a picnic (made by the estate), in the shade of an oak tree next to the old stone shed. A magnificent setting awaits you for your lunch break, and enjoy the beautiful view.
- In the afternoon, you take the road to the Gravennes estate working in cosmoculture (certified organic). After a tour of the property, remarkable both for its architecture and for the organic and biodynamic wines produced there, you taste the wines.
- At the end of the afternoon, you settle into your charming accommodation, the Bastide Saint-Bach located in Suze la Rousse, a Drôme village known for its medieval fortress.
- Dinner around local Provencal cuisine in a restaurant near your accommodation – Menu, drinks not included.
- Night at the Bastide Saint-Bach.
Day 2 - On the wine trail by bicycle
- In the morning, you leave for Vaison-la-Romaine, it's time to explore the surroundings during an electric bike ride. Discover the shimmering landscapes of Provence, the water course and the medieval villages scattered at the foot of Mont Ventoux.
On weekdays and weekends from April to September.
Châteaux and wine estates
In this former farm of the Château de Grignan, the Monteillet family has been passionately involved in its vines for four generations. Over more than 70 hectares, the Domaine de Montine extends its vineyards over three appellation: Grignan-les Adhémar, Côtes du Rhône and Cru Vinsobres...
Domaine des Gravennes
Luc and Rémi, the fourth generation of independent winegrowers, have been at the head of the estate in Suze la Rousse since 2011 and perpetuate the family history while respecting common values: protection of the terroir and its environment, conviviality, constant search for balance and elegance...