Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Discover Margaux, the famous wine growing commune
- At your arrival on the Bordeaux wine road, you have rendez-vous at Château Desmirail, Grand Cru Classé from Margaux, for a wine-olfactory visit followed by a wine-tasting
- Lunch at a restaurant in Margaux
- The day continues towards Château du Taillan Cru Bourgeois from Margaux where you will discover the cellars and also the private cellar of the family owner. Then you will taste 3 wines including the white. The tasting is accompagnied by sweetnesses like dry fruits, cheese, chocolate and fresh bread
- You will drive along Camarsac road in Entre Deux Mers
- Dinner in a restaurant close to your accommodation - Drinks not included
- Overnight stay in Clos du Prince, guest house located in Camarsac domain
Day 2 - Discovery of great white wines
- Breakfast at Clos du Prince
- Your day begins with an historic visit of the domain, its castle, its donjon, … followed by a tasting of the wines of Château de Camarsac
- You stay ends with a tasting of great white wines of Sauternes or Pessac Leognan or a workshop belnding at Château Camarsac (optional)
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your Bordeaux wine tour (select the option on the booking form):
Workshop blending at Château Camarsac (from Tuesday to Saturday).
Workshop “discovery of flavours” at Château Suduiraut, Premier Grand Cru Classé of Sauternes. The workshop is followed by a tasting of vintages dating from 2000 and 2006 (from Monday to Saturday).
Visit and wine-tasting at Château Bouscaut, Grand Cru Classé of Pessac Leognan accompanied by a cheese platter (from Monday to Saturday).
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Château Desmirail - Margaux
Grand Cru Classé in 1855, Château Desmirail is owned by Denis Lurton since 1992 which aims to develop a wine typical of its appellation, finesse and elegance...
Learn more about Camarsac Chateau
Chateau de Camarsac - Entre-deux-mers
Ideally located between Saint Emilion and Bordeaux, the oldest part of the chateau “of the Black Prince” was built at the beginning of the 14th century by a nephew of the then Pope Clement V...
Learn more about Château Bouscaut - Graves
The vineyard Bouscaut has existed since the seventeenth century, from the thirties, the property has been taken as a model by a Chamber of agriculture and wine Bouscaut ...
Learn more about Château du Taillan - Haut-Médoc
Château du Taillan à Taillan-Médoc
Henri Cruse bought the seventeenth century “Château du Taillan” in 1896. The property...
Learn more about Château Suduiraut - Sauternes
Château Suduiraut - Sauternes
The field is called Castle Suduiraut following the wedding of Nicole Allard with Leonardo Suduiraut in 1580. In 1855, he was ranked Premier Cru Wine Gironde...
Learn more about Château Siran - Margaux
Since 1859, the estate has been owned by the same family (the 5th generation nowadays). After 3 years of closure...