Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Discover Medoc, the famous wine growing region
- At your arrival on the Bordeaux wine road, you have rendez-vous at Château du Taillan Cru Bourgeois from Medoc where you will discover the cellars and also the private cellar of the family owner. Then you will have a gourmet tasting which is accompanied by dry fruits and cheeses.
- Lunch at a restaurant in Margaux (3-course menu without drinks).
- You will drive along Camarsac road in Entre Deux Mers. You have an appointment at the Château de Camarsac, known as the "Black Prince", for a historical visit of the Château followed by a tasting of its great wines - you can complete your visit by participating in an belnding workshop at the Château (optional).
- Dinner in a restaurant close to your accommodation - Drinks not included.
- Overnight stay in Clos du Prince, guest house located in Camarsac domain.
Day 2 - Discovery of great white of Bordeaux
- Breakfast at Clos du Prince.
- Your day starts with a visit of a wine estate in Saint-Emilion for an oenological immersion during a complete visit of the estate and a tasting of the Château's Grands Crus.
- Your stay ends in the afternoon with a tasting of great white wines of Sauternes or Pessac (optional)
Options you can add to your trip
Add some activities to your Bordeaux wine tour (select the option on the booking form):
Workshop blending at Château Camarsac (from Tuesday to Saturday).
Workshop “discovery of flavours” at Château Suduiraut, Premier Grand Cru Classé of Sauternes. The workshop is followed by a tasting of vintages dating from 2000 and 2006 (from Monday to Saturday).
Visit and wine-tasting at Château Bouscaut, Grand Cru Classé of Pessac Leognan accompanied by a cheese platter (from Monday to Saturday).
Châteaux and wine estates
Learn more about Château du Taillan - Haut-Médoc
Château du Taillan à Taillan-Médoc
Henri Cruse bought the seventeenth century “Château du Taillan” in 1896. The property...
Learn more about Château Suduiraut - Sauternes
Château Suduiraut - Sauternes
The field is called Castle Suduiraut following the wedding of Nicole Allard with Leonardo Suduiraut in 1580. In 1855, he was ranked Premier Cru Wine Gironde...
Learn more about Château Tour Saint Christophe - St Emilion
Château Tour Saint Christophe
The Château Tour Saint Christophe is a mid-18th century property, located at the limit between the two villages of Saint-Émilion and Saint Christophe des Bardes....
Learn more about Château Carbonnieux - Pessac
In 1956 Marc Perrin acquired the château and the vineyard and began to restore it. With his son, Anthony, they decided to embark on a major replanting...