Your wine trip program
Day 1 - Discover Medoc, the famous wine growing region
- At your arrival on the Bordeaux wine road, you have rendez-vous at Château du Taillan Cru Bourgeois from Medoc for a guided tour of the property and an introduction to the art of decanting in the private cellar of the family owner. Then you will have a gourmet tasting of the château's wines which is accompanied by dry fruits and cheeses.
- Lunch at a restaurant in Margaux (3-course menu without drinks).
- You drive towards the Entre-deux-Mers vineyard where you are expected in a wine estate for a tour of a Château followed by a tasting of its great wines.
- Dinner near your accommodation - Drinks no included.
- Overnight stay in a superb wine estate, a guest house located in Entre-deux-Mers.
Day 2 - Discovery of great wines of Bordeaux
- Breakfast at tour accommodation.
- Your day starts with a visit of the Château Tour Saint Christophe in Saint-Emilion for an oenological immersion during a complete visit of the estate and a tasting of the Château's Grands Crus.
- Optional - You can complete your tour of the Bordeaux vineyards by participating in an additional wine activity of your choice: a blending workshop at Château de Camarsac, a workshop to discover the aromas of Sauternes at Château Suduiraut or a visit / tasting at Château Bouscaut to discover great wines from Pessac-Leognan.
Options you can add to your trip
Add an activity to your Bordeaux wine tour (select the option on the booking form):
Workshop blending at Château Camarsac (from Tuesday to Saturday).
Workshop “discovery of flavours” at Château Suduiraut, Premier Grand Cru Classé of Sauternes. The workshop is followed by a tasting of vintages dating from 2000 and 2006 (from Monday to Saturday).
Visit and wine-tasting at Château Bouscaut, Grand Cru Classé of Pessac Leognan, with a selection of chocolates specially selected for your tasting (from Monday to Saturday).
Châteaux and wine estates
The vineyard Bouscaut has existed since the seventeenth century, from the thirties, the property has been taken as a model by a Chamber of agriculture and wine Bouscaut ...
Château du Taillan à Taillan-Médoc
Henri Cruse bought the seventeenth century “Château du Taillan” in 1896. The property...
Learn more about Château Suduiraut - Sauternes
Château Suduiraut - Sauternes
The field is called Castle Suduiraut following the wedding of Nicole Allard with Leonardo Suduiraut in 1580. In 1855, he was ranked Premier Cru Wine Gironde...
Château Tour Saint Christophe
The Château Tour Saint Christophe is a mid-18th century property, located at the limit between the two villages of Saint-Émilion and Saint Christophe des Bardes....